Jim Kelly's wife "Rumors not true."

stevestojan

Jim Kelly doest have the kind of money it would take to own the Bills, he would be part of a group in name only and likely not a part of say to day operations.

Or in other words, the exact same job he has now with the team. A male cheerleader, with zero input on the operations of a professional football team.

Per her twitter:

@HJKforever: P.S. ... The rumors about the #buffalobills and JK = Not True. #justsaying

Well, people deny things are happening all the time even though they really are. So, she could very well be just trying to divert some of the rumors away until they are ready to announce. Or she could be telling the truth...

That's what rumors are lol. Won't shock me if they turn out true and wont shock me if they dont

Maybe she just doesn't know about it yet. How many times have husbands hidden major purchases from their wives? Why, just last week I bought an IHL franchise for my secret family in Canada.

I can see it now. the Kelly family sitting around watching the tv. news story tease commercial comes on “a former bills standout qb is the new owner in buffalo, more at 11“ Jill turns to Jim with that look. “honey before you yell at me, it was Thurmans idea. he triple dog dared me“