Buffalo Bills fire Head Coach Chan Gailey

scribo

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Chan as an offensive playcalller and his ability to make something out of very little talent that he had on the roster. However, as others have pointed out, his inability to utilize the most potent weapon on the offense (Spiller) is the reason why he is not returning next year.

Hardly a surprise, although it's surprising it happened so fast, by Bills standards. Here's hoping the rumors are all correct and we can move forward with the Buffalo Bills forever.

You are a good man, Chan. Sorry to see you go this way.

Best wishes to Chan. Thought he significantly improved an offense that was poor prior to his arrival and was missing some key pieces during his time with the Bills.

Unfortunately, with the Bills, it is always be careful what you wish for.

Yeah - cant hate to feel bad for him. He was a genuine (spelling?) good guy, took the blame for his players. I just couldnt agree with any of his decisions made on and off the field.

Good luck Chan

Does this imply Wannstedt also? I feel his job on defense was the worst part of the team this past year. He also does not have the "good guy" image that Gailey has, so even though I feel that Gailey tried hard and deserves to be treated with respect, I have less of those feelings in regard to Wannstedt.