Huge Ralph Wilson Statement linked posted on TWS by bbb

Reed83HOF

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If true, the impending estate tax increases brought on by 2013 has to be an important consideration in this scenario.

Please! The potential estate tax increas has nothing to do with this. His estate value is what it is regardless if it's the value of the team or the cash he receives for selling them. The potential gap gains increase on the other hand............

I sure hope that the Chan Firing wasn't the big news. I got myself all excited that big changes were really coming. I'm hoping that if the "big" announcement is made, that it will be an ownership change, or that they are promoting Whaley to GM.

The bottles of champagne and boxes of confetti mock me.

hopefully some sort of holiday that uses confetti and champagne comes up soon so you can dispose of them. id hate to have those sitting there reminding me of my the void left by this year...

isnt the Mayan calendar predicting something big soon?

i thought so, but it seems im missing the next page in mine. dog must have ate it.

Bills | Likely to interview Ray Horton

Mon, 31 Dec 2012 11:37:49 -0800

The Buffalo Bills likely will interview Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton for their head coaching position.

0 Comments | Source: The Arizona Republic - Kent Somers

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl#ixzz2GfQA40pg

lets interview everyone from arizona. hows their AV team?

The Buffalo Bills likely will interview Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton for their head coaching position.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/...l#ixzz2GfQA40pg

Most likely a Rooney Rule interview, IMO.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/...l#ixzz2GfQA40pg

Only because he meets the stringent test that Ralph has 'heard' of him. Of course, nobody has the heart to tell him that was from a Dr. Seuss book.

Only because he meets the stringent test that Ralph has 'heard' of him. Of course, nobody has the heart to tell him that was from a Dr. Seuss book.

Yes, I also hear a who (or several).

Who among us was excited about one or more of the last half dozen coaching acquisitions?

Who was excited about recent GM acquisitions?

Who keeps defending Wilson against the mountain of evidence that he is financially screwing the Buffalo fans?

Who actually believes the B.S. every year that "this year will be different" because of just one or two good players brought in?

(No need to raise your hand, buddy, we already know who you are.)

Who is a fool for believing their might be a real turnaround for this franchise announced today? I confess, I was one.

grrrrrrr...