Huge Ralph Wilson Statement linked posted on TWS by bbb

Reed83HOF

TSW member 'bbb' posted this in another thread, but this should be seen by all. Thanks for this great find bbb

http://boards.buffal...!!!!!!-READ!!!!

"source below) Ralph Wilson will be shooting a pre-recorded CRITICAL statement regarding the team for "Mondays" business....This is real big news with more implications and info below, but bare with me as I go back a few days ago.

.....So I reported a verified thread a few days ago........... http://boards.buffal....ill-be-altered ............ (verified by a few local media connections within the post which also had like 3k plus views)........anyways it talked about why the press conference time for Monday was "TBA" and SO far it is NOT rescheduled yet for New Years Eve. I spoke with him again tonight......first let me clarify for just a few who thought the reason for the move was due to the holiday, its not because the XMAS eve presser was given out by Friday and he said no one has info on the new time and its "wait and see" directly from MGMT.

Edited by Beerball
For more information click on link

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Something big is going on within the Bills...reports Bills were talking with john Gruden regarding their coaching job last week...reports Bills are being sold to a group headed by Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas...Ralph Wilson in town---now news regarding video editors being on call, etc...

Perhaps Wilson had this planend all along which is why he went out and spent all that money this offseason...kinda like a going away party where he knew this would be his final hoorah an trying to go out a winner...if true, he deserved better from this group of players and coaches...

BBB got it from here:

According to unconfirmed rumors based on a post on the BuffaloBills.com Message Board, the Bills have a press conference scheduled for tomorrow which will take the form of a pre-recorded message from Bills owner Ralph Wilson on a subject of critical importance.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?447105-(w-very-good-source)-HUGE-Ralph-Wilson-STATEMENT-NEWS!!!!!!!-READ

"Along with a pre-recorded statement that will be edited and contain critical information...... so much so that the video team is on strict orders to be on call at the facility Sunday/Monday with a complete gag order. The editing will be done in another room as it comes in live so that Ralph make adjust anything the behind the scenes team deems necessary as it relates to how it will look and sound. NO PRESS WILL BE WITNESS to this and its only going to be Ralph's handler and necessary people. This is not a happy holidays greeting either people, so dont even say that. Ralph has never done one anyways. Also, there is a private salon coming in to help groom Ralph and its been now relayed to him that the months of this season have been spent rehabbing, eating and trying to present a solid, healthy Ralph Wilson for the camera, but this is all for this recording. Exactly why he is in town right now and everyone said he looks great, like Eric Wood on Twitter."

The whole post seems odd. I'm not sure what he means by "releasing control". To whom? He's the sole owner of the team. Any "releasing of control" would involve the NFL ownership paramaters. I'm not saying that changes arent' coming, but the "releasing control" bit seems a little far fetched. I think it's more about letting Gailey, Nix and the staff go and starting with a clean slate.

Something big is going on within the Bills...reports Bills were talking with john Gruden regarding their coaching job last week...reports Bills are being sold to a group headed by Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas...Ralph Wilson in town---now news regarding video editors being on call, etc...

Perhaps Wilson had this planend all along which is why he went out and spent all that money this offseason...kinda like a going away party where he knew this would be his final hoorah an trying to go out a winner...if true, he deserved better from this group of players and coaches...

The other dot to connect besides the meeting with Gruden which Howard Simon confirmed and the recent public statements by Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas is the fact that the new stadium lease was signed.

And just putting this out there:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Necci/status/285534981999185922/photo/1

The whole post seems odd. I'm not sure what he means by "releasing control". To whom? He's the sole owner of the team. Any "releasing of control" would involve the NFL ownership paramaters. I'm not saying that changes arent' coming, but the "releasing control" bit seems a little far fetched. I think it's more about letting Gailey, Nix and the staff go and starting with a clean slate.

Another report coming out he is going to be selling the team to a group headed by Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas to avoid the increase in estate taxes he would have to pay...

Edited by matter2003

From the seems odd category:

He didnt attend his last game as owner despite being in town this week?

The whole "he's been working on a sketchy video all year" still seems off (though possible as I know he probably didnt like the reviews from his last few pressers)

From the seems odd category:

He didnt attend his last game as owner despite being in town this week?

The whole "he's been working on a sketchy video all year" still seems off (though possible as I know he probably didnt like the reviews from his last few pressers)

Could you imagine Nix and Brandon walking side by side with him. When they pass by, you take a look and see they both have thier hands up the back of his shirt grabbing the back of his head. Weekend at Bernie's style. Edited by mrags

The other dot to connect besides the meeting with Gruden which Howard Simon confirmed and the recent public statements by Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas is the fact that the new stadium lease was signed.

And just putting this out there:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Necci/status/285534981999185922/photo/1

Who is Michael necci? Come on.... Don't just throw it at the wall and see if it sticks. I could text myself "Michael necci is a bum and my friend just heard from Thurman he's a liar" and it holds as much weight without context.

Estate taxes only come into play when you die. He would be avoiding a paying a potential increase in capital gains tax. However the sale would need to be completed by Monday, not just announcing a sale. Thought I read the post also mentioned he would still own the team, just giving up control. If that's true, then no change at all unless he's selling like a 5% share to Kelly/Thomas, then would pay CGT on that portion.

If true, the impending estate tax increases brought on by 2013 has to be an important consideration in this scenario.

Another report coming out he is going to be selling the team to a group headed by Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas to avoid the increase in estate taxes he would have to pay...

Estate taxes only come into play when you die. He would be avoiding a paying a potential increase in capital gains tax. However the sale would need to be completed by Monday, not just announcing a sale. Thought I read the post also mentioned he would still own the team, just giving up control. If that's true, then no change at all unless he's selling like a 5% share to Kelly/Thomas, then would pay CGT on that portion.

Good point. I was actually thinking of the future avoidance of the increased Estate tax for the sake of his family.

this I could see. Him selling 5% of the team to them now. With intent that they purchase another 5% every year going forward or something like that. Would mean little gains for Jom and Thurman for now but with 51% only a few years down the road and before the lease is up, all is possible. Just sayin.

TSW member 'bbb' posted this in another thread, but this should be seen by all. Thanks for this great find bbb

http://boards.buffal...!!!!!!-READ!!!!

"source below) Ralph Wilson will be shooting a pre-recorded CRITICAL statement regarding the team for "Mondays" business....This is real big news with more implications and info below, but bare with me as I go back a few days ago.

.....So I reported a verified thread a few days ago........... http://boards.buffal....ill-be-altered ............ (verified by a few local media connections within the post which also had like 3k plus views)........anyways it talked about why the press conference time for Monday was "TBA" and SO far it is NOT rescheduled yet for New Years Eve. I spoke with him again tonight......first let me clarify for just a few who thought the reason for the move was due to the holiday, its not because the XMAS eve presser was given out by Friday and he said no one has info on the new time and its "wait and see" directly from MGMT.

anyways, how this relates to huge ralph wilson pre recorded statement news..........

Along with a pre-recorded statement that will be edited and contain critical information...... so much so that the video team is on strict orders to be on call at the facility Sunday/Monday with a complete gag order. The editing will be done in another room as it comes in live so that Ralph make adjust anything the behind the scenes team deems necessary as it relates to how it will look and sound. NO PRESS WILL BE WITNESS to this and its only going to be Ralph's handler and necessary people. This is not a happy holidays greeting either people, so dont even say that. Ralph has never done one anyways. Also, there is a private salon coming in to help groom Ralph and its been now relayed to him that the months of this season have been spent rehabbing, eating and trying to present a solid, healthy Ralph Wilson for the camera, but this is all for this recording. Exactly why he is in town right now and everyone said he looks great, like Eric Wood on Twitter.

Now, with that being the news, he can confirm all the above, but is speculating THE CONTENT of the video and its with dare "he" says, "real insider news". This last part, please dont run to the bank with it. But it might be the fact he is stepping down control, but has controlling interest still with the organization. Also perhaps to be naming Monday the successors/HC.....He wont fire anyone on camera, thats for sure, it would be already done. But thats the news!

Ralph has always done the things right. Think about this guys. The NFL could even have a hand in this. This could set the tone on how aging super star owners step down. It makes sense instead of the guy just dying like other owners who do in a middle of a season. This just gives it a better ribbon and makes things look better prepared from the organization standpoint and the league standpoint. Having owners die in term is not the example they want.

THIS IS HUGE! and go....."

WOW !!! WAY TO GO RALPH !!!! GO BILLS !!! :beer::thumbsup: