send a message sunday

Wagon Circler

anyone who goes will do it for fun- to be w/ fam, friends or just watch nfl football.

that said, this game is just terrible. 2 inept teams. Bills will probably win cause Jets are really bad (so are Bills) and it will destroy the Bills- I am sure they will miss out on whoever is picked in front of them. Winning this game means nothing. Anyone who suggests otherwise is wrong.

Fitzpatrick has no business starting week 17 btw. Might as well see what TT or TJ can do.

anyone who goes will do it for fun- to be w/ fam, friends or just watch nfl football.

that said, this game is just terrible. 2 inept teams. Bills will probably win cause Jets are really bad (so are Bills) and it will destroy the Bills- I am sure they will miss out on whoever is picked in front of them. Winning this game means nothing. Anyone who suggests otherwise is wrong.

Fitzpatrick has no business starting week 17 btw. Might as well see what TT or TJ can do.

Why not start Brad Smith?

I have tickets not sure I am gonna go. I can't stomach giving the team another dime right now ....ie parking, snacks etc......maybe I just burn the tickets and go fishing. My seats are so close to the bills bench I dont want to look at our billy goat coach too.

If you don't want to give the Bills your parking $$$.....

I like the idea of the few thousand of Bills fans who show up to cluster together in one part of the stadium near the tunnel. Have every packed in tight. Then break out a Psy Gangman style dance instead of watching the game.

Or everyone should sit on the Bills side of the stadium so the TV cameras show nobody on the visitor side of the stadium

I have tickets not sure I am gonna go. I can't stomach giving the team another dime right now ....ie parking, snacks etc......maybe I just burn the tickets and go fishing. My seats are so close to the bills bench I dont want to look at our billy goat coach too.

Wrap them up and give them to someone you don't like as a Christmas gift. No don't do that, second thought, I wouldn't wish that on my eniemies.

If you don't want to give the Bills your parking $$$.....

Or everyone should sit on the Bills side of the stadium so the TV cameras show nobody on the visitor side of the stadium

Better yet, everyone sit on the Jets side and wear green jackets/shirts.

I am optimistic that Chan will find a way to lose the Jets game. I truly hope we lose for draft position.

put 8 guys out there in defense and offense. I see no reason whatsoever to even try to win this game. Once you are out of the tournament, nothing matters in the NFL. Nothing. Many many coaches (Jeff Fisher being the latest) have said that victories after being eliminated from the playoffs have no bearing at all on the next season. I think the point he made is that even playoff teams always end the season on a loss, so shouldn't they be all bummed out until next season? - answer: no. So if the Bills beat the Jets, nothing is gained and much can be lost in terms of draft position. ...

Like Hammer said, park in a private lot. Don't buy things inside. I have managed to go all season without surrendering more than the cost of my tickets to the team. All moving to one side of the field after the half is a great idea. Hundreds of people having the same sign would send a message too. But what to write...

No worries on missing out. Sexy Rexy hasn't had much mojo going this year, but he's got Chan Gailey's number and B'lo will be Jets B word

i hope the bills send a messge and start brad johnson

ok not really cuz that would be an insult but how about tjax? wtf, after all this time and mental reps hes gotta be ready mentally. give him this whole week as the starter in practice and see what he can do

of course if he actually won the game id be pissed but at least id have something to complain about the bills either way

i hope the bills send a messge and start brad johnson

ok not really cuz that would be an insult but how about tjax? wtf, after all this time and mental reps hes gotta be ready mentally. give him this whole week as the starter in practice and see what he can do

of course if he actually won the game id be pissed but at least id have something to complain about the bills either way

Start Gus Frerotte... that'll teach em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGE!!!!!!!!

(Brad Johnson... huh huh uh uh uh... funny funny)

Good chant idea, but i contend we need to add something visual to our non-violent protest.

We could all pull a SJ13 Halloween special. we all bring a laminated "play sheet" and reading glasses that are so thick how the hell could we see what was going on in the field.

The upper decks should be empty. Perhaps someone can bring a "For Sale" sign and put a few up there.

crowding the non tv sideline or end zone would be a good one too.

Edited by BigCountryBills

Like Hammer said, park in a private lot. Don't buy things inside. I have managed to go all season without surrendering more than the cost of my tickets to the team. All moving to one side of the field after the half is a great idea. Hundreds of people having the same sign would send a message too. But what to write...

FIRE NIX, GAILEY & FITZ

or

ALL I WANT FOR XMAS IS A QB!

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Anything Bills fans do or do not do, even showing up or not showing up, will matter Sunday.

The game will be blacked out locally so the only area getting the game televised will be people in NYC area and some small number of people watching via Sunday Ticket.

Very few people will bother to tune in to watch this turd bowl battle between two worthless teams. So any kind of protest will go largely unnoticed.

Why would that be better?

Really? I guess you didn't realize the Jets' color is Green. Might look like only Jets fans are at the game. Wow?

Anything Bills fans do or do not do, even showing up or not showing up, will matter Sunday.

The game will be blacked out locally so the only area getting the game televised will be people in NYC area and some small number of people watching via Sunday Ticket.

Very few people will bother to tune in to watch this turd bowl battle between two worthless teams. So any kind of protest will go largely unnoticed.

The only people that it matters if they notice are the fools that run this joke of a franchise. Who care if people on the west coast see it, but if the Bills brass see it, they wallets might itch for a change.

The only people that it matters if they notice are the fools that run this joke of a franchise. Who care if people on the west coast see it, but if the Bills brass see it, they wallets might itch for a change.

Perhaps by the nation as a whole, but not by those at OBD.

OBD has all of their season ticket money already. All they miss out on would be concession and parking money. They also know that the vast majority of Bills seasons holders will re-up regardless next season. With even more doing so when Brandon comes up with his next gimmick. OBD will not be worried at all in my opinion.

OBD has all of their season ticket money already. All they miss out on would be concession and parking money. They also know that the vast majority of Bills seasons holders will re-up regardless next season. With even more doing so when Brandon comes up with his next gimmick. OBD will not be worried at all in my opinion.

I don't think anyone was referring to this seasons Season Ticket holders. There will some type of Terrell Owens, Mario Williams move that will pull all the undecided gullible Bills fans back into renew their tickets.

I'm making the pilgrimage from Northern VA with my 12 yr old son, just like last year for the meaningless Denver game-- weather looks good for a Friday drive up and Monday drive back. The only things worth going to see are Spiller and Gilmore. If 'ole goatee sits Spiller or limits him to 2 carries, I'll be pretty pissed (but not surprised LOL!). Hammer- I'll see you at your lot. No way would I ever park at the Stadium.

I like the idea of everyone moving to one side of the stadium (visitors side) and mooning them midway through the 3rd. Or just flipping them off at the count of 3.

:cry:

I fear you may be right.

I really like the idea of everyone sitting on the Jest sideline. You still go to the game, can root for them and all that crap, but on TV it will be a ghost town and they will know something is up. We WILL get on the national news for that.

Please talk to everyone around you if you are going and get them to sit on the Jest sidelines.

I really like the idea of everyone sitting on the Jest sideline. You still go to the game, can root for them and all that crap, but on TV it will be a ghost town and they will know something is up. We WILL get on the national news for that.

Please talk to everyone around you if you are going and get them to sit on the Jest sidelines.

The main cameras shoot from behind the Bills bench, so if everyone sits on the visitor's side, it'll look full. I think what you want is for everyone to sit on the Bills side if you are going for the "empty" stadium look.

Edited by WotAGuy