Who says Chan gets fired tomorrow?

billsfan_34

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i only see Gailey getting fired after the season is over. quite frankly we need to clean house: Gailey, Wanny, Nix all need to go. They've had ample time to at least START turning things around. We're regressing and getting embarrassed.

Agreed, my thoughts exactly.

Wannstadt must go, which is a given when Chan gets the heave ho.

Still can't get over how much time Russell Wilson had in the pocket (all too familiar week in and week out) ... moreover 270 yards rushing ... 8.2 yds per carry.

LOTS of improving to do in offseason.

Marshawn and coaches were laughing on sidelines ... says it all.

They've been blown out 14 times in 3 seasons with Gailey. He's one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. Richie Kotite, Ray Rhodes, Marty Morhinweig, and Chan are the worst head coaches I can think of.

gotta put dick jauron and jerry glanville in the mix

Gailey is a bad coach.

15-31 is a terrible. At what point does he step down? He should do us all a favor & resign saying he's been a failure.

Not happening with time left on a multi million contract. Gailey last stop is right in Buffalo most likely. He wants his coin, not that he deserves it.

No way Chan gets fired. Chan needs to close out the season and then be accountable for his part in this mess.

I would like to see Buddy Nix "retire" and then Whaley take over. First move by Whaley should be to replace the headcoach.

I can dream can't I?

No way Chan gets fired. Chan needs to close out the season and then be accountable for his part in this mess.

I would like to see Buddy Nix "retire" and then Whaley take over. First move by Whaley should be to replace the headcoach.

I can dream can't I?

I think this might be the only possibility of Chan getting fired. It would also let Nix off the hook. He has supported him and said his job is safe.... but if he isnt the GM, he cant make that decision.

Lets be completely serious. Todays game is with out a doubt what gets a HC fired. I am saying by 2 pm tomorrow he is gone. If hes not then by Tuesday Buddy is gone. How many think it goes down like that? If I am wrong I will come back Wednesday and eat Crow no problem.

Won't happen until season is over, if then. But it does needs to happen. Gailey's teams consistently lose big. Lose in bunches. Look undisciplined w/penalites, look ill prepared to give a professional effort, etc. He needs to go.

Noones gone until Ralphs gone

First of all, Ralph Wilson needs to actually care about his football team, he doesn't! He lets the three stooges run his football operations for him. Jeez where do I sign up to make millions a year for constant inept decisions?

Anyway, when Wilson does gain consciousness all he thinks about is his horses and horse racing as he is president of the Buffalo Bills so he can spend his income on all his other hobbies.

No worries tho, his stooges will draft a QB THIS year...so all the fans will buy season tickets again.

Whatever Jeff Littman's spreadsheet says about the pros and cons of firing Chan Gailey will probably determine what happens after the season. There is no financial or competitive reason to fire Chan now, before the last 2 meaningless games. When the season ends, Russ Brandon will give his input on whether ticket and merchandise sales will be negatively affected by retaining Chan. Once the numbers have been crunched, whatever the $ dictates will be done. Since we don't know the terms of Gailey's contract next year, we can't tell whether the team would be willing to eat it. If it is cheap enough, they might, since a new coach could improve ticket and merchandise sales. If the contract is too expensive to eat, Chan will stay.

Nix will make an announcement of his retirement at the end of the season and the promotion of Doug Whaley to GM. The announcement will also be made that Gailey will not be returning as head coach. This announcement will be made Tuesday at 3.

That's the way it looked in my day dream anyway. Is ANYONE accountable in this organization?

Lets be completely serious. Todays game is with out a doubt what gets a HC fired. I am saying by 2 pm tomorrow he is gone. If hes not then by Tuesday Buddy is gone. How many think it goes down like that? If I am wrong I will come back Wednesday and eat Crow no problem.

Not tomorrow, it wouldn't matter any way, it's Chan's mess he needs to deal with it. Hopefully Nix pulls the trigger after the season.

I would be happy to bake you a fine Crow Pie yet for me you'd get a pass. I understand exactly where you're coming from, and yet I would be mightily surprised if it's Chan and friends who'll be going

What is his contract situation? He's a lame duck next year right? If so there really two options - extend him (not happening) or fire him. They are not going to bring him back as a lame duck. They are going to have a lot of trouble selling tickets and the only options they have are a new coach or new QB. There is no Luck, RGIII, or Brees available to excite the fan base so the only option is bringing in a new coach.

Edited by Erik