Who says Chan gets fired tomorrow?

billsfan_34

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chan will finish the season and should be fired day after its over but I will hv my doubts about it until it actually happens

15 wins in 3 years is cause for anyone to get fired

Edited by Max997

Mr Wilson will have his year end review with Nix and Gailey. At that time, they will be told whether they will continue. I remember when Chuck Knox came back from Detroit, and announced he would not be back. Anyhow, that is the alleged SOP. So, first or second week in January will tell the tale. A top five pick would not be bad news. However, I hate to loose to the phins and Jets, especially. So, I will be pulling for our team, however bad they may be. I lived through the 2-14 years that got us OJ, so I guess I can live through this.

Edited by bigK14094

They should get fired but they won't.

4x this year we have been gashed for 45+ points!

Too bad we couldn't have just enough to get the first pick, instead we'll get the 7/8th pick and then have to trade the farm to get Gene Smith

That would have all the earmarks of an emotional, reactionary decision. What's the upside? Hoping to win the last two by castrating your coach then going out on the coaching market telling all the candidates how classy your org is? Ain't gonna happen.

I agree. I haven't liked Chan as a play caller since halfway through last season, and I would like to see him fired or demoted, but I would be disappointed if it happens before the end of this season. They have to find a new coach, and they have to show a little class. Promoting Wanny to take over as head coach would probably not be an upgrade. This season is essentially over, so there is no point in doing anything immediately.