I give up.

mrags

I completely give up. I will purchase tickets. I will go to games. I will cheer for this team. But I deep Down hope they lose until Chan is fired. Until change is made. We have been in the position to make the playoffs and have the talent to do so but we will never do it with the RETARD as a HC. For now, ill just go to games and have a great time drinking and having fun with friends. I could care less about this team.

We have a 1 year stadium lease. The owner is 94 years old and there are constant rumblings of this team being an option of being moved.

If Chan gets fired, no coach worth his salt is going to take this job with all those things listed above. It just won't happen.

We have a 1 year stadium lease. The owner is 94 years old and there are constant rumblings of this team being an option of being moved.

If Chan gets fired, no coach worth his salt is going to take this job with all those things listed above. It just won't happen.

thats fine. And like I said, ill keep going to games and having fun with friends. Drinking. Eating. Laughing. But I refuse to give a F$&K until there is a change at HC. Chan can hang himself tonight for all I care. He's a f$&king RETARD

I completely give up. I will purchase tickets. I will go to games. I will cheer for this team. But I deep Down hope they lose until Chan is fired. Until change is made. We have been in the position to make the playoffs and have the talent to do so but we will never do it with the RETARD as a HC. For now, ill just go to games and have a great time drinking and having fun with friends. I could care less about this team.

How bout a waaa burger and some french cries?

Move. That's the only way to cure this destructive relationship/addiction.

nope. Still love the city of Buffalo. Still love the Bills. I hope Chan developes a horrible disease that makes him quit.

How bout a waaa burger and some french cries?

how bout you reply to another thread

how CJ gets ignored in this offense on a rainy/snowy ****ty day is unacceptable..a disgrace. and i love freddy, but holy crap the guy does nothing but fumble this year.

at the end of the day the team simply finds a way to lose..always. the rams were making circus catches on that last drive to get the win. SJ drops a pass right at his hands on 3rd down...offense had no spark today. nothing.

Edited by bobobonators

Im tellin you dude - Tom Cable would take the job!

i hope he is. I feel we're costing him the HOF

They are. Yes he could be that good. We'll never see it here. I hope when he does leave he goes to an superbowl contending team. He could be every bit as good as Marshall Faulk was we'll never see it here

They are. Yes he could be that good. We'll never see it here. I hope when he does leave he goes to an superbowl contending team. He could be every bit as good as Marshall Faulk was we'll never see it here

yup. Of course he might not be that good. But I'd rather see him get a real shot to prove it.

CJ is gone when his contract is up....why stay?

this is a horrible fear i have been having lately. the guy has ubsurd talent and is young and healthy, a great attitude and work ethic. if he is not being put in a position to utilize the skills he has worked his whole life to hone, we won't have a snowball's chance in re-signing him. then we'll be drafting yet another 1st round replacement running back and watch him kill the nfl wearing a different jersey. i really don't want that to happen.

Bills are like that ex girl you dumbped but bang ger every weekend! You hate her during the week...want her gone! But come sunday your horny for her and go lookin for her....

That's sad and pathetic, because you're admitting you can't do any better.

I'm done with Gailey too but nothing will change under current ownership. If Chan is fired, RW will hire another underperfoming HC and we will be no better.

We could be better off hiring a good OC and forcing Chan to be HC which right now he is not. He's not running the team like an HC - they are not ready in all phases and he is not motivating them. I think it is interesting that as the D has improved, the O has declined . . . is it because Chan is more involved in the D,. and he can't gameplan for both phases? And what happened to ST? It's no surprise we can't pull it together when the HC is a glorified OC . . . I don't know how ownership can put up with it, unless RW is now completly disengaged.

I was hoping for a 9-7 season. We'd likely be out of the playoffs, but it could signal a light at the end of the tunnel. Sadly, it's not to be.

I "gave up" on the team after the 4th SB loss. I'm interested, but no longer am I totally emotionally invested. It's all been gone over time and again. Lousy ownership, FO, coaching, bad players, etc. I'm starting to get the impression that this is all a highly organized plan to devalue the team to the point that no one will want to buy them and keep them in WNY. Who goes to these games anymore and why? At some point people have to wake up and stop shelling out the money for this trainwreck of a team.

Wilson's family will realize a much higher price if the team moves. There would be no home town discount involved. I dont think any of us truly know the logisitcs and realities of billion dollar purchases, so please refrain from stating that the team will go to the highest bidder under any and all circumstances. None of us really know for sure. Other than "Ralph is cheap" I just dont get the poor decision making that's gone on for over a decade, other than to increase the value of the team to an outside of Buffalo bidder.

Call me crazy, stupid or whatever. The farce has gone on too long now. There's a plan of some kind in the works. No team is this bad year after year on purpose (except maybe the MLB Pirates).

8-8 will be an improvement from the last 8 seasons. I don't see 8-8 happening though.

Seattle is playing very well and in a dogfight for the playoffs. The game is in Toronto too so the roof will probably be closed. Lynch is probably licking his chops as well.

That should be a loss. In Miami is at best a coin flip. The Nyets at home also close, but I lean towards the Bills taking a close one.

I see 7-9 or 6-10.

you can join the quitters at the whiners club.

Yes it sucks. But I will still cheer for an 8-8 recora with a 10,000 to 1 odds at the WC.

Wha??

ZERO chance of making playoffs.

I hope they win out, I really do. But they won't - they could easily be 6-10 again.

My avatar is right - it's a trap!

you can join the quitters at the whiners club.

Yes it sucks. But I will still cheer for an 8-8 recora with a 10,000 to 1 odds at the WC.

Yeah that's it guy. Keep giving Ralph your money and enjoy when he takes every last dollar laughing to the grave. Its fans like you that help this loser culture continue to invade the Bills and everything surrounding them. Keep helping the stadium sell out so the man who cries poor to the league but cant even let his ego go enough to sell naming rights to the stadium LIKE 30 OTHER TEAMS DO can pocket your cash for the second time....the first time being when he got taxpayers to fund that concrete dump. That's really helped make the point to him that the fanbase is sick of being the laughingstock of the league.

I'm beyond disgusted.

Edited by JM57

i probably would give up on this season if we didnt have spiller.

He's my current favorite player. I honestly dont understand why chan doesnt feed him the ball. Find 1 of 100 ways to get him the ball. Please dammit.

In the "start em, sit em" category on nfl.com last week they had Spiller as the #1 start em player. The nfl writers thought being cold/rainy/snowy that chan would run the ball all day long and Spiller being the #1. But chan didnt do that...... Spiller had better ypc than Fred, but spiller didnt have more touches. Fred had a costly fumble, and spiller didnt get the ball.

Man F chan!!!

ps. I'm not going to lie. Some posters dont like these quit topics. I do. They are usually pretty funny.

And what about T-Jax. The Bills signed him, are paying him, and gave up a draft pick so that he can practice?

Start him now and see what, if anything, you have there.

Of course Gailey wants to try and save his wrinkled old ass with a couple more wins so we will see Fitz the rest of the way.

Another day in the life of the Buffalo Bills.