Rams on Sunday

jumbalaya

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have the Bills ever beaten Jeff Fisher?

Good question, but off the top of my head I can't remember when we've beat the Titans lately.

Gotcha. Thanks.

We'll see on Sunday. I just rewatched the Jags game and I think there are several very positive developments that are under most people's radar.

One thing that could hurt the Bills is that they'll be starting David Snow and Sam Young on the offensive line but the silver lining could be that the Bills will pass less. The Rams have several good pass rushers so it would behoove the Bills to run the ball more.

What's the weather forecast for the game? Anyone?

This will be a good litmus test to see if Chan can keep with the ground n' pound style that suits our team in a December game (or any time for that matter).

I also think that while their corners are talented, both can play undisciplined ball at times and will be susceptible to double-moves on the outside. They'll be playing the slants tough so Chan will have to gameplan to take advantage of their over-aggressiveness.

And you just KNOW that Jeff Fisher is gonna cook up something difficult to contend with. Bills better strap it on tight on Sunday or this game has the potential to get away from them.

GO BILLS!!!

So U think Fisher is "gonna cook up something" for Suday's game huh? Music City Miracle still fresh in your mind K-9?

So U think Fisher is "gonna cook up something" for Suday's game huh? Music City Miracle still fresh in your mind K-9?

Music City Miracle!

Slowly I turned.

Step by step.

Inch by inch.

GO BILLS!!!

I just got that feeling with no pressure on us to win or lose, re-shuffled oline, banged up stevie, mckelvin out, rookies iat all three corner spots, we will get thumped, trumped and dumped.

Lose and I believe they are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

All of this week has been devoted to qb talk and other "conversation." Forgotten is that there is a game on Sunday which could be huge for Buffalo. Can we please spend some time talking about this?

My thoughts on the game:

This is an interesting test for both teams. The Rams and Bills are still not mathematically eliminated from playoff positioning but they are long shots. A loss by either team ends there hopes. The Rams are 1-3-1 on the road and have given up 30 sacks this year. Both of these things bode well for the Bills.

Conversely the Bills o-line has been depleted by injuries. Wood and Hairston will not be playing in this game or likely the rest of the season (Hairston already to IR). The Rams also are coming off a huge division win against the niners. Steven Jackson is getting healthy and the d-line/dbs have been very good for them this year.

I'm seeing a slug fest this weekend because of the weather. The Rams are a dome team so weather may have a huge effect on them. Zeurlein has been relied on greatly for points this year and it will be interesting to see how he handles the wind in the Ralph. I'm hoping the Bills come out and run the ball straight down the Rams throat as mentioned earlier with the injuries to the line that will be difficult.

I'm a homer and will be rooting for the Bills. My prediction is made with my heart and not my head but I see a 20-13 Buffalo win.

Can we please discuss the game instead of Chan sucks, Fitz sucks, Wanny sucks, Ralph sucks, which retread qb should we go after? Only 2 days away and this is the first thread to talk about this game. Let's Go Buffalo!

This will be a tough one for the Bills at home. They can win, but their consistency is not yet proven. A good effort tomorrow would make me a lot more optimistic going into the Seahawks game. Two in a row would be great . Three in a row would be super great.

All of this week has been devoted to qb talk and other "conversation." Forgotten is that there is a game on Sunday which could be huge for Buffalo. Can we please spend some time talking about this?

My thoughts on the game:

This is an interesting test for both teams. The Rams and Bills are still not mathematically eliminated from playoff positioning but they are long shots. A loss by either team ends there hopes. The Rams are 1-3-1 on the road and have given up 30 sacks this year. Both of these things bode well for the Bills.

Conversely the Bills o-line has been depleted by injuries. Wood and Hairston will not be playing in this game or likely the rest of the season (Hairston already to IR). The Rams also are coming off a huge division win against the niners. Steven Jackson is getting healthy and the d-line/dbs have been very good for them this year.

I'm seeing a slug fest this weekend because of the weather. The Rams are a dome team so weather may have a huge effect on them. Zeurlein has been relied on greatly for points this year and it will be interesting to see how he handles the wind in the Ralph. I'm hoping the Bills come out and run the ball straight down the Rams throat as mentioned earlier with the injuries to the line that will be difficult.

I'm a homer and will be rooting for the Bills. My prediction is made with my heart and not my head but I see a 20-13 Buffalo win.

Can we please discuss the game instead of Chan sucks, Fitz sucks, Wanny sucks, Ralph sucks, which retread qb should we go after? Only 2 days away and this is the first thread to talk about this game. Let's Go Buffalo!

Thank you

Fisher and his defense will look to confuse our offense. He does coach well and the defefensive 7 can use some exotic looks.

As long as we dont allow Jeff to set the pace of the game i think we have a win here.

I might be alone or in the minority bit my feeling is that Young and Snow will play strong.

Don't over think it Chan. Run the ball to the right side

Those corners + Fitz = This game really worries me.

Can't help but agree with this one. I see Janorris Jenkins as an X-factor that must be accounted for. For a DB, this kid brings a TON of instinct and athleticism to the rams secondary. If Fisher starts blitzing him to flush Fitz out of the pocket, we're screwed. -C.J. and Fred better be ready to pick up some blitzes, cuz they are definitely coming.

Can't help but agree with this one. I see Janorris Jenkins as an X-factor that must be accounted for. For a DB, this kid brings a TON of instinct and athleticism to the rams secondary. If Fisher starts blitzing him to flush Fitz out of the pocket, we're screwed. -C.J. and Fred better be ready to pick up some blitzes, cuz they are definitely coming.

All the more reason to pound the rock. I know we can't run on EVERY PLAY but just sayin'

The way Fitz releases fast the O line will hold up fine. They have in the past. Snow is really the only new guy. Jackson will play more as a blocker on passes which sucks because every one else knows that also when hes in. Time to have CJ back there with him. Believe the Bills will win. Please!

All the more reason to pound the rock. I know we can't run on EVERY PLAY but just sayin'

I find posts like this hurtful, considering we should have been run-first since the Niner game. We always come to these realizations just in time to screw ourselves out of top draft picks. :wallbash:x1,000,000,000