would you rather win out or loss out.

191 members have voted

1. 1. What scenario would you prefer?

• win out, go 9-7 have a winning record, hope things fall into place and and have a chance at the playoffs where anything can happen..
    • lose out, go 4-12 and have a top 10 draft pick again.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now it's win out. if the team loses again, then ask the question again. 9-7 might get a playoff game. 8-8 won't. as soon as it becomes impossible to make the playoffs, then the idea of losing out for draft position becomes a more reasonable philosphy.

i doubt the team will win out, but they might win this week.

Silly question for a REAL Bills fan.....lose out and have another high draft pick, or win out and have a chance at the playoffs?

Duh?!?!

I'd endure unanesthetized testicle surgery for just a sniff at the playoffs.

I want to win out personally. I just wanted to see what others thought

The assumption is because we get a top 10, we'll magically get a great pick. That hasn't been the case with us in 12 years. The Pats, and Steelers, however, which pick in the bottom 10, probably pick better than we do.

Heavily prefer us winning out and heading into next season with momentum, and respect. Matter of fact, if we don't beat the Jags, I probably won't watch another game this season. I prefer to watch my team win, not lose. No contest for me unless it's a No. 1 pick.

I want to win out personally. I just wanted to see what others thought

Yeah, I picked up on the "exploratory" tone to your thread, but I just can't imagine a fan of ANY team choosing to lose every game over winning and a chance at the playoffs. I don't understand these people.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

Win out. I have seen enough losing in the last 13 years that I'm good for now. You'll still be able to get a QB who drops in the first, ala Aaron Rodgers. Top 5 selections do not ensure success, but success breeds success so I will take winning out.

Sadly, when Ralph wanted a second round QB in the 2011 Draft...

Nix thought he meant 'Cor-ner-back', because his hearing aid was low.

Sadly, when Ralph wanted a QB in the first round of the 2012 Draft...

Nix thought he meant 'Cor-ner-back', because his hearing aid was on low again.

Edit: Alright, this joke is lame, but cute--because, Ralph and Nix are old!

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Win out and we will make the playoffs. Sadly, I think I'm one of the only ones on this board that thinks it will actually happy and have, accordingly, been called "delusional" on numerous occasions. Maybe, but at least I'm still excited to watch tomorrow's game while most of you will be going to Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond.