would you rather win out or loss out.

191 members have voted

1. 1. What scenario would you prefer?

• win out, go 9-7 have a winning record, hope things fall into place and and have a chance at the playoffs where anything can happen..
    • lose out, go 4-12 and have a top 10 draft pick again.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thought was lose out and get rid of these stiffs running the team. Then reality set in, lose out and still have these jokers screwing up the draft not to mention next season. Looks like were doomed either way....so why not win out and get some joy!

My first thought was lose out and get rid of these stiffs running the team. Then reality set in, lose out and still have these jokers screwing up the draft not to mention next season. Looks like were doomed either way....so why not win out and get some joy!

It's because of those same yahoo's we won't win out.

Like you said, either way we're screwed.

Holy cow. I honestly don't know how any fan would root against 9-7. Especially in a year where there is no luck or rg3.

This should have been a public poll so we can see who said what.

Agree 100%. Although it is not likely that this team will win out, clearly that is what a fan would want. I want them to win every week. Not realistic, but that has to be the goal.

Silly question for a REAL Bills fan.....lose out and have another high draft pick, or win out and have a chance at the playoffs?

Duh?!?!

I'd endure unanesthetized testicle surgery for just a sniff at the playoffs.

+1, I was excited for that game against the Steelers all those years ago, even though we lost. Besides I fifnish my one year overseas on the 20th and want to come home to something to root for!

Would you rather lose out or go 8-8?

Does this scenario change anyone's mind?

I'd rather go 9-7 than 4-12, but I'd rather go 4-12 than 8-8. 9-7 means you're probably still in the playoff mix going into Week 17, and that you've made a real step forward. 8-8 is the only thing worse than 7-9.

Yeah, I picked up on the "exploratory" tone to your thread, but I just can't imagine a fan of ANY team choosing to lose every game over winning and a chance at the playoffs. I don't understand these people.

I would prefer to winout

Indy lost and got Luck! I just don't see that type player coming out this year.

As far as drafts go it really doesn't matter bc we miss on more picks than we hit.

It would be better to lose out if Ralph would replace the FO and coaching staff. Nix keeps reiterating that we just keep spinning our wheels if we change every year, which seems to be true but the reality is we have not had any quality coaches or GMs in here since Wade and Butler.

Look at San Fran, they went on the coaching carousel for years and were doing ok (just like us) but know that they have right men in place they are one of the best teams in the league. Bottom line we are going no where with the current regime.

Bring back Polian, bring in Bruce Arians and get a frickin QB and then this franchise will finally turn around and until then we are just going to be a mediocre team.

The assumption is because we get a top 10, we'll magically get a great pick. That hasn't been the case with us in 12 years. The Pats, and Steelers, however, which pick in the bottom 10, probably pick better than we do.

Heavily prefer us winning out and heading into next season with momentum, and respect. Matter of fact, if we don't beat the Jags, I probably won't watch another game this season. I prefer to watch my team win, not lose. No contest for me unless it's a No. 1 pick.

no one will be able watch any more games.

IF WE FINISH 9-7, WE WILL MOST LIKELY MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. Indy is in for sure. However, we would probably hold the tie-breakers over Pitts and Cinci, based on AFC record (neither team has lost to an NFC opponent this yr). Both teams have some tough games remaining on their schedules, and Pitt is clearly a sinking ship. SD, Tenn, and NYJ will be out with another loss this yr.