Jags game has disaster written all over it

bobinaz

So what's the likelihood the Jags come in and have their way with the Bills? Henne has their offense playing extremely well the past few weeks. The Bills have a habit of making no-nane players look like pro bowlers.

Granted our D has improved, but if Fitz and company continue to stall drives and settle for FGs, I see this as another embarrassing loss. We barely squeaked past Miami. The offense has been putrid since the second NE game.

I'd love to see this team run the table these next 5 games, but with the offensive play lately, I don't see but maybe one or two wins if their lucky. It's too bad the game isn't sold out. The 12th man really helps. But then again, these are our Buffalo Bills. Nothing is guaranteed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get it; this is one of those posts where the first word in the title is interchangable with any of the teams in the NFL.

I'm with Quester74 as I believe we have to stop enabling the front office by paying, attending, watching a vastly inferior on-field product. (Can you even imagine the situation in the parking lots before and after the game?)

It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit if the Jags win here, and in easy fashion. Henne is hot, Mularkey and Poz (who would still be here if it weren't for the failed defensive switch) are returning and the Bills suck. Not sure it would be a disaster though, maybe a little to strong of a word. I mean flies can land on excrement, but it already stunk before the flies arrived, so is it really a disaster? A disaster is Chan's play calling, Fitz's play and Ralph's ownership.

No. We will continue to win the pointless, easy games in order to elevate our hopes for next season.

And give them an excuse to keep the worthless bunch of GM, HC and QB around-because "we improved the second half of the season", like we haven't heard that before. Edited by BuffBill