15,000 seats left for Jags game Don't look for

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Russell Salvatore to buy them. He just bought TVs for all the hospital rooms at ECMC $195,000.

But we all know it's about content for those TVs these days - if Russel won't step up we had better start a TBD ticket fundraiser...

The worst thing about this is that it's Jacksonville. So now all those North Florida fans and national media will see those globs of blue empty seats and be gleefully saying "See, even Buffalo can't draw flies and they are supposedly a hardcore football market. Bills should be the one's to move to LA".

No stadium looks worse than RWS when there are massive amounts of empty seats.

Edited by zow2

Bills' Brandon: Jacksonville game will be blacked out

http://wgr550.com/Bi...ll-be-/14889454

The interviews with Brandon on GR are a huge waste of time. Rarely says anything of importance, but I was struck by one thing he talked about this morning. When they were asking him about the remaining home games and all the tickets left, which Brandon continually refers to as "inventory", he said they have historical data from the last 20 years of December home games and "for some reason" they have trouble selling those tckets. Really Russ? "For some reason"? Geez, what do you think that reason might be? Just a wild guess, but maybe its because the teams for the most part have stunk and are long out of the playoff picture by then.

Here we go again...Not that Bills Games are all that enjoyable to watch nowadays...But as a glutton for punishment I'm already regretting moving back to Rochester...May not see another December Home game again in my lifetime... :cry:

Why not go to the game? Me thinks you can get really good upper deck seats..in the first ten rows, for $28 bucks. Go with a buddy, that is $10 a piece to park. $10 for food and beer at tailgate, sneak in a few pops to have a taste during the game...all in for under $50.

Wow, that my friend is an unbelievable deal. If i did not live a 8 hr drive away, would be there in a heartbeat with my son.

The Bills need to lobby the NFL to front load the schedule with home games going forward. I know there was this feeling before the season that all these late home games would benefit the Bills as they pursue a playoff slot. Well forget that for now and in the future. People like to attend Bills games when the weather is decent...even when they are mediocre.

Buffalo has the least expensive ticket prices in the league. 15,000 empty seats leaves a bad taste in everyone's mouth!

Why not go to the game? Me thinks you can get really good upper deck seats..in the first ten rows, for $28 bucks. Go with a buddy, that is $10 a piece to park. $10 for food and beer at tailgate, sneak in a few pops to have a taste during the game...all in for under $50.

Wow, that my friend is an unbelievable deal. If i did not live a 8 hr drive away, would be there in a heartbeat with my son.

oh my god, your SON????? do you not read this boards??? the Ralph is NO PLACE for kids, there is beer, and cursing and you might even witness *gasp* a fight in the stands by two inebriated fans!!!!!!

give me your name and address, im calling your states CPS immediately!!!

but in all seriousness, I support your post...ill be at the meaningless game, might bring in some crossword puzzles or a good book to keep me occupied during the game though...

The interviews with Brandon on GR are a huge waste of time. Rarely says anything of importance, but I was struck by one thing he talked about this morning. When they were asking him about the remaining home games and all the tickets left, which Brandon continually refers to as "inventory", he said they have historical data from the last 20 years of December home games and "for some reason" they have trouble selling those tckets. Really Russ? "For some reason"? Geez, what do you think that reason might be? Just a wild guess, but maybe its because the teams for the most part have stunk and are long out of the playoff picture by then.

The Bills have had trouble selling December games, even playoff games, even when they were a good team.

PTR

The Bills have had trouble selling December games, even playoff games, even when they were a good team.

PTR

It's because most casual fans, which most in attendance are, don't want to be in the Ralph in December. It's not rocket science Russ.

Maybe if Russ sat in the 300's for a low 30's rain/snow mix game instead of having waitresses bring him his drinks in his suite he might understand.