NE Patriots @ NY Jets - Go P.....

Fixxxer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So NFL "suspends" Ed Reed for disregarding the helmet rule, yet nothing at all on Brandon Spikes? That hit on Sanchez at the goal line was clear leading with the helmet. This guy can only hope that he can play as good as Reed, yet the NFL ignores this POS.

So NFL "suspends" Ed Reed for disregarding the helmet rule, yet nothing at all on Brandon Spikes? That hit on Sanchez at the goal line was clear leading with the helmet. This guy can only hope that he can play as good as Reed, yet the NFL ignores this POS.

Not positive which play your saying but I will say one of the worst things the nfl did this decade was coin the phrase "helmet to helmet" instead of "defenseless player" from the get go.

No H-to-H rule on runs, same reason Landry wasn't flagged on Edelman

Why is Brady in the game, dropping back and throwing downfield when they are up 42-12 with 12 minutes left? Just not smart. They're asking for him to get injured in meaningless minutes.

Was thinking same thing.

Why is Brady in the game, dropping back and throwing downfield when they are up 42-12 with 12 minutes left? Just not smart. They're asking for him to get injured in meaningless minutes.

They heard you. Mallet in to kneel it out.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

A few thoughts on that comedy play:

1) Apparently Sanchez is an ass man.

2) Even if Brandon Moore doesn't get fined for a hit to the head, he'll still likely have a very sore angus.

3) Sanchez will be really embarrassed until he remembers that he's going home to Eva Longoria.

Not so fast on #3, he got dumped

because is too GD funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVgmv_laiQs

OMG that is hilarious!! And they replay it several times from different angles so you can keep laughing :thumbsup:

EDIT: Wasn't that an illegal blow to the head? LOL! Fixxxer, you should consider giving this clip it's own thread just so more of us can have a laugh, we could all use it.

Edited by angryfan62

I've just gotta give the Jets props on that Tebow trade. It literally could be the best trade in the history of the NFL. The Jets circus wouldn't be nearly as fun to watch without the constant calls for Tebow and the Jets burying him further and further.

OMG that is hilarious!! And they replay it several times from different angles so you can keep laughing :thumbsup:

EDIT: Wasn't that an illegal blow to the head? LOL! Fixxxer, you should consider giving this clip it's own thread just so more of us can have a laugh, we could all use it.

Agreed. That might be the the funniest football play I've ever seen. It's mesmerizing, and I can't stop chuckling. Haven't watched the game yet, but I think I will just based on that.Thanks to Fixxxer for posting it.

Do the Bills have an NFL anthem yet? I suggest "Been Down So G** Damn Long"

Looney Tunes perhaps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

It was an illegal blow by Sancheeze to his own linemans ass! They kept saying his lineman was blocked into Sanchez. He flat out ran right into his butt.

Edited by Azucho98