Lee Evans - back in Buffalo

The reason in part why the Evans crew tailgated in Hammer's Lot is that The Hammer's Lot is the Best Tailgating Lot at the Ralph as rated by Joe Cahn Tailgating Commish.

Second Lee sold his house in Orchard Park (watch the paper) so it was moving time. His family was in town to help with the move.

Third Lee might not be done with the NFL. He stated to me right after he pulled into Hammer's Lot that he was taking a year off for.... I can't say why put yes there are teams interested in him.

Fourth Ba Ba Ba walk to or ride your bike to Hammer's Lot next game and ask Super Fan to show you the picture he took with Lee

YEAH

#DeepVoice

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The instant fame that comes from starting a thread on TBD?

Yup. That's it.

He's still done tho. A year off for an over 30 WR WR is comical. Glad to see he was here though. Unfortunately, because he was selling his house, it really puts a wrench in the gears of the people that wanted him to still be living here because of the charm, etc...

Yup. That's it.

He's still done tho. A year off for an over 30 WR WR is comical. Glad to see he was here though. Unfortunately, because he was selling his house, it really puts a wrench in the gears of the people that wanted him to still be living here because of the charm, etc...

He still has property here in WNY and his wife owners a store in the Buff.

Every phone has a camera on it. Why does no one on this board take a picture with the player they talk about? I don't care how obscure the person, I would snap a picture.

Because Bills fans pride themselves on allowing players a certain degree of anonymity when they are around them in public. As opposed to the morons who recorded Jerry Jones' drunk ramblings in a bar a year ago, we just enjoy our time with Bills players and coaches, without alerting the national media to their comments and actions.

who were Evans QB's? Who were the other WR's? Did Wayne ever have anyone taking balls from him? The Colts passed most of the time, too. They are a lot alike, speedy small guys with a knack for YAC and fearless in the middle.

Evans had a "knack for YAC" and was "fearless in the middle?" I think you're confusing #83s - you're clearly talking about Andre Reed, and not Lee Evans

Stop trying to sell me to your lot and face the facts. Lee Evans is not in cold Buffalo, tailgating, at a bills game, in a parking lot, with a bunch of fans in the middle of November. Your fantasy seems surreal, but very hard to billieve.

Calling two of the most established and well-respected members of this board liars is not likely to end well for you.

The reason in part why the Evans crew tailgated in Hammer's Lot is that The Hammer's Lot is the Best Tailgating Lot at the Ralph as rated by Joe Cahn Tailgating Commish.

Second Lee sold his house in Orchard Park (watch the paper) so it was moving time. His family was in town to help with the move.

Third Lee might not be done with the NFL. He stated to me right after he pulled into Hammer's Lot that he was taking a year off for.... I can't say why put yes there are teams interested in him.

Fourth Ba Ba Ba walk to or ride your bike to Hammer's Lot next game and ask Super Fan to show you the picture he took with Lee

+1

I was pretty hammered come end of game - so that part about taking a year off may be why I thought he was out of football.

+1

I was pretty hammered come end of game - so that part about taking a year off may be why I thought he was out of football.

I find it very suprising, given the lack that many teams have at the WR position, that there is no place in the NFL for Lee Evans.

I find it very suprising, given the lack that many teams have at the WR position, that there is no place in the NFL for Lee Evans.

As one of the biggest Evans' fans (and defenders), he's been on the decline for a while now. His speed was his best asset and now it's declining. The NFL is a young man's game and Evans doesn't have the other skills to make up for his declining speed.

I still think the majority of his career was wasted playing with garbage QBs. But the guy was all class and is cool as hell in person. Wish him the best.

As we know he's not the first Bill to suffer this fate and won't be the last.

Honestly, I feel better about things. I think the talent level is high as it's been in 10 years. I worry a bit about SJ because Fitz misses him a lot but still he is productive and there's always a chance to upgrade in the draft.

Yes he was at the game Thurs night sitting in the Kelly Club.

Classy guy, his son was with him and he was having a great time. And yes, he easily had a career better than 90% of all NFL WRs. Go down every roster who carry 6 WRs.....almost 200 a year. Yes, the vast majority of those guys will be out of the league within 2-3 years.

You are basically saying Lee was in the top 20 WRs in the league when he played which is the truth. He unfortunately played thru the worst QBs in Bills history with JP, Trent and the tail end of Bledsoe's career. He also got to play with Kelly Holcomb and the Fitz. He put up very good numbers playing with terrible QB play.

The guy was a very good WR.

He is happy in life, likes Buffalo, has made a home here. Be happy for the guy!! He was a great WR for the Bills.

Yes he was at the game Thurs night sitting in the Kelly Club.

Classy guy, his son was with him and he was having a great time. And yes, he easily had a career better than 90% of all NFL WRs. Go down every roster who carry 6 WRs.....almost 200 a year. Yes, the vast majority of those guys will be out of the league within 2-3 years.

You are basically saying Lee was in the top 20 WRs in the league when he played which is the truth. He unfortunately played thru the worst QBs in Bills history with JP, Trent and the tail end of Bledsoe's career. He also got to play with Kelly Holcomb and the Fitz. He put up very good numbers playing with terrible QB play.

The guy was a very good WR.

He is happy in life, likes Buffalo, has made a home here. Be happy for the guy!! He was a great WR for the Bills.

Well said.