Benghazi

It should come as no surprise that most of the media is yawning through the Benghazi report, and it's too bad because you really get a sense of how self-absorbed and incompetent this administration is.

That they lied to the public about the video, and then lied to the faces of the victims' families, and then lied about the victims' families is telling...no yet STILL the left is eager to give Hillary Barry's third term.

But then you read about how Hillary's' state department made the Marines to change in and out of attire, from civilian to cammies, four freaking times because while Americans were being murdered in a terror attack, Hillary was worried about what it would look like if Marines went in to save everyone while wearing a uniform.

Doesn't surprise me in the least. As First Lady, she demanded the President's Marine guard grow their hair out so they didn't "look military." That's Hillary.

That's who they are..............

Republicans on #Benghazi committee note "Trump" appears more times in the Dems' report than names of actual victims

Why the F would Trump's name appear anywhere in the Dems' report, much less more times than the names of the victims? Pathetic.

Why the F would Trump's name appear anywhere in the Dems' report, much less more times than the names of the victims? Pathetic.

They only care about their image, getting elected and consolidaing more power.

Period.

Anyone who gets in the way of their objective is an after thought.

They are entitled sociopaths. The entire progressive movement thinks the end justified the means.

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

You blindly support a candidate who should be in prison. I would hardly say you're in a position of morally principled superiority.

this is bare knuckle politics. moral superiority isn't a consideration.

gowdy = fail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/06/28/house-benghazi-report-reveals-little-new-information-about-hillary-clinton/

The South Carolina Republican, a former federal prosecutor, insisted that former House speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) and current speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) never “asked me to do anything about presidential politics” on the panel, which was formed in May 2014.

“My job is to report facts,” Gowdy told reporters. “You can draw whatever conclusions you want to draw.”

yeah. sure. you lose.

Edited by birdog1960

this is bare knuckle politics. moral superiority isn't a consideration.

gowdy = fail.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2016/06/28/house-benghazi-report-reveals-little-new-information-about-hillary-clinton/

The South Carolina Republican, a former federal prosecutor, insisted that former House speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) and current speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) never “asked me to do anything about presidential politics” on the panel, which was formed in May 2014.

“My job is to report facts,” Gowdy told reporters. “You can draw whatever conclusions you want to draw.”

yeah. sure. you lose.

If it's your belief that neither the administration, or Hillary herself, had any hand in anything that happened in Benghazi, then your outrage right now seems completely out of whack. I would think at this point that you'd be happy at how things are turning out.

Yup, nothing new. We still don't know why requests for additional security at the embassy were ignored, who got the calls for help the night of the attack and what options were discussed, who gave the orders not to defend our people and who agreed with those orders, who came up with the internet video story and made the decision to go with that as the explanation or why so much of the media continues to cover up for Obama, Hillary and others.

you've been played, by such a fly speck as whatever-his-first name-is, gowdy. pathetic.

Gowdy is only guilty of doing a lousy job of getting to the bottom of this. If you watched any of Hillary's marathon testimony and the questions asked by the committee you come to realize that the best and most capable attorney's don't seek public office. Good lawyers would have ripped her to shreds in terms of exposing her lies and in a lot less time.

you've been played, by such a fly speck as whatever-his-first name-is, gowdy. pathetic.

you want her as president in one sentence. The next you want FBI terror watchlist suspects restricted from buying guns.

See the irony or are you that blind?

you want her as president in one sentence. The next you want FBI terror watchlist suspects restricted from buying guns.

See the irony or are you that blind?

Neither Clinton nor Gowdy lost. The parents of those brave men with Hillary's saliva on their graves are the ones that lost.

who were president and sec state when this happened? http://adst.org/2013/04/the-bombing-of-u-s-embassy-beirut-april-18-1983/ is their saliva on the graves of those that died that day in 1983?

my opinion is that it is not. it's a dangerous world with evil people and terrorists. tragedies like this will inevitably occur.

Who was president when this happened? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

your point? many here consider Reagan to have been one of the greatest prez's. many on the left feel the same about Roosevelt. the fact that these events occurred on their watch hasn't changed that.

terrible events with terrible people responsible for them happen.

Edited by birdog1960

who were president and sec state when this happened? http://adst.org/2013/04/the-bombing-of-u-s-embassy-beirut-april-18-1983/ is their saliva on the graves of those that died that day in 1983?

my opinion is that it is not. it's a dangerous world with evil people and terrorists. tragedies like this will inevitably occur.

It's not the evil that people question. It's the ridiculously incompetent response that came from Obama and Hillary, leaving four Americans for dead while trying to figure out how to dress their soliders, and trying to pass it off on a Youtube video when every thinking person knew differently.

Edited by LABillzFan