Benghazi

Hey guys, in honour of the birthday of our beloved dear leader who has united the Islamic world behind America after the failures of the previous administration, we have decided to close several embassies to observe this monumentous occasion

Nothing to see here folks, move along

Forward

I wouldn't be surprised if this terror threat has been all made up so the NSA can say "see, this is why we need to read your emails.".

I wouldn't be surprised if this terror threat has been all made up so the NSA can say "see, this is why we need to read your emails.".

Thought has crossed my mind and I'm sure many others as well

The fact that it's even conceivable that our government could do something like that shows just how little faith and credibility the American people have in the Obama administration

You people are unbelievable. If they didn't take precautions and something happened, you'd be screaming about how they didn't learn from previous attacks. It's hard to tell anymore if you're just whining because of your Pavlov response to anything Obama does, or you're truly delusional.

You people are unbelievable. If they didn't take precautions and something happened, you'd be screaming about how they didn't learn from previous attacks. It's hard to tell anymore if you're just whining because of your Pavlov response to anything Obama does, or you're truly delusional.

Obama appointees are all at the very core of everyone of the numerous scandals. Clinton was involved in a gun running scandal that included the sacrificing the lives of four State Dept. employees, the subsequent coverup and false testimony to Congress, which has caused our government to "stash" everyone with first hand knowledge of our government's collosal failures. The last 4 1/2 years have been a total foreign policy clusterphuck at which Hillary has been at the very center. She's a tired worn out old hag more suitable for the glue factory than another run at the presidency.

Hey guys, in honour of the birthday of our beloved dear leader who has united the Islamic world behind America after the failures of the previous administration, we have decided to close several embassies to observe this monumentous occasion

Nothing to see here folks, move along

Forward

Whatever happened to "What difference does it make?"

Or maybe, y'know, we're all confused why the US is shutting down almost two dozen embassies as a result of something Obama previously said was "decimated."

I'd be saying "**** happens."

Childishly screaming about how the government isn't making the world perfect is your bailiwick.

Ten days ago, as John McCormack noted, in the midst of a speech about the economy President Obama mentioned some other issues:

"Of course, we’ll keep pressing on other key priorities, like reducing gun violence, rebalancing our fight against al Qaeda, combating climate change, and standing up for civil rights and women’s rights."

McCormack asked, "what does 'rebalancing our fight against al Qaeda' mean? It's a phrase Obama hasn't used before."

The administration hasn't answered McCormack's question. In light of al Qaeda's resurgence in Iraq, our withdrawal from Afghanistan, our fecklessness with respect to Syria, Libya, and elsewhere--and now the travel alert warning about the "potential for terrorist attacks, particularly in the Middle East and North Africa" and Sunday's closing of 22 embassies across the Muslim world

--the answer is becoming depressingly clear:............................... Rebalance is a euphemism for retreat.

Al Qaeda's not on the run. We are.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/al-qaeda-run-or-are-we_742542.html

See, for me anyway, it's like the polar opposite of Pavlov. I mind my own business, do work stuff, drink, chase women, go to the gym, etc...and every so often I turn on the news/go to RCP. That's when this clown keeps shoving his incompetence in my face, and then going on TV to "pivot" yet again. I mean, it's not like I want Obama to keep F'ing up, and, it's not like I am looking for it.

For some reason, I keep being surprised, and it's all new for me, at least for a little bit. Even when I know I probably should be thinking "it's all bad...again...this is the same old crap, every time".

It's the opposite of a Pavlovian response. I keep expecting something different when I hear the bell ring.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

what do you mean, "you people"? Racist!

Ostriches? Or lapdogs?

After White House Press Weasel Jay Carney nixed his daily presser on Friday following CNN’s Benghazi bombshell, many of us were hoping that the press corps would confront him today. After all, it was CNN reporters who broke the story. And CNN is an Obama-approved news outlet, right?............. Wrong.

Not ONE question.

They're acting as if last Thursday and Friday did not happen.

As Mediaite conservative Noah Rothman discovered, members of the press corps are concerned that they will lose access to the White House if they dig into stories that could damage the Obama administration’s reputation:

“Access is a very serious consideration when it comes to stories that could adversely impact a show, correspondent, or network’s relationship with the administration, a campaign, or any political leader,” one source with insider information told Mediaite.

“I would suggest it’s not an accident that those who have been given a lot of access to the president have generally been AWOL when it comes to stories that might reflect poorly on him,” the source, who did not wish to be identified, continued. “It’s the name of the game. And it’s bad for everyone trying to do this job the right way.”

Bad? That’s putting it mildly.

The government should not be allowed to dictate the media’s actions, but the press corps is allowing it. Facilitating it. These so-called “journalists” are shirking their responsibility.

BQ7XeX7CAAAd-vo.jpg

That's what happens when you have a president with the maturity of a teenager.

No, our president is a thug and the media is too afraid of him and/or in love with him to hold his feet to the fire. In his 4 1/2 years in office he's presided over a half dozen scandals each every bit as serious as Watergate was. Today's "journalists" covering the White House are a discredit to the people that came before them that could actually be called journalists.

No, our president is a thug and the media is too afraid of him and/or in love with him to hold his feet to the fire. In his 4 1/2 years in office he's presided over a half dozen scandals each every bit as serious as Watergate was. Today's "journalists" covering the White House are a discredit to the people that came before them that could actually be called journalists.

Whoa there. Give the man a break. His son was brutally murdered a year ago by some white hispanic who was just wrongfully acquitted of the crime. On top of all that, during his administration he's had to deal with obstructionist opposition from the GOP even through he had a supermajority in Congress, has had to do endless fundraisers, been forced to golf scores of rounds AND has been forced to explain things to the one or two simpletons in this country who will not blindly accept his Bob the Builder inspired campaign slogans as a vision for a utopian future.

The man simply does not have time to deal with pesky journalists asking irrelevant questions about minor incidents that don't really matter. He's all about going FORWARD!, rather than focusing on the past, which is the past.

but can't you see that this is just another phoney scandal that's been ginned up to draw attention from the real issues?

I'm so glad the War on Terror is over and Al Queda is dead while Detroit lives

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/05/world/yemen-us-drone-strike/index.html

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/08/06/Militants-shoot-down-helicopter-in-Yemen--8-killed

Call me old fashioned, but I remember a day long long ago when a President would go on TV and explain to the citizens residents why we bombed some random country. Now it's just Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start, and in go the Drones

See, for me anyway, it's like the polar opposite of Pavlov. I mind my own business, do work stuff, drink, chase women, go to the gym, etc...and every so often I turn on the news/go to RCP. That's when this clown keeps shoving his incompetence in my face, and then going on TV to "pivot" yet again. I mean, it's not like I want Obama to keep F'ing up, and, it's not like I am looking for it.

For some reason, I keep being surprised, and it's all new for me, at least for a little bit. Even when I know I probably should be thinking "it's all bad...again...this is the same old crap, every time".

It's the opposite of a Pavlovian response. I keep expecting something different when I hear the bell ring.

I'll take, Biggest Lie Ever Told on PPP for 200, Alex.