Ryan Tannehill

bills44

That's the first QB I've really seen look uncomfortable against teh Bills D all year and he was that way right from the get go.

Probably rookie jitters from a youngster lacking confidence on a short week of prep

I'll be curious to see how he looks Week 16 against us at home.

Part of me wants to be excited about the way the defense played tonight. But experience tells me this was probably the exception and not the rule.

Probably like a completely different guy if his OLine hasn't got him killed by then

He played really poorly. His line was garbage most of the night. Anyone crying over Incognito still? B-)

He really took an ass-whipping tonight, didn't he? :lol:

Part of me wants to be excited about the way the defense played tonight. But experience tells me this was probably the exception and not the rule.

Maybe, but I'm getting the feeling the defense may have turned the corner the past few weeks...

Maybe, but I'm getting the feeling the defense may have turned the corner the past few weeks...

Sheppard had a good game tonight, he was able to run free to the ballcarrier on many occasions and the DL dominated their guys in the first half. I noticed a lot of Searcy tonight too.

We will see. Sometimes it takes time for guys to figure each other and the scheme out.

A rookie qb, terrible wrs, and a freshly benched rb also helps a band of underachievers look good.

Trying to be patient with this though, good and bad.

I agree. Maybe statistically bad, but they came to play today.

It never hurts a defense to leave defenders unblocked at the point of attack. Call it great defense or lousy offense or a combination of both. Just saying. If the D can play that way consistently, who knows, Chan might not have to fire his buddy Wanny.

Not to hijack this thread, but our front 4 played really well. Mario was really pressuring, Dareus had some good plays finally, KyleW was his usual self and even Merriman, Moore were in on the action. Also props to Gilmore for largely containing Hartline

That's the first QB I've really seen look uncomfortable against teh Bills D all year and he was that way right from the get go.

Probably rookie jitters from a youngster lacking confidence on a short week of prep

did you not watch the Cards game? those QBs werent too comfortable

I remember listening to Mike Lombardi & others before the draft - consensus seemed to be that Miami was the only team who really liked him & that he was more of a 3rd/4th round pick, even though he has the physical tools.

Sounds kinda familiar. I think he's Losman II.