Would ya? (Colts related)

\GoBillsInDallas/

Looks like the Bills have made it interesting by winning Thursday night and keeping their playoff chances intact. Now, if Pitt and Indy lose their games it will get very interesting.

Hope there is a season, in my lifetime, where we are not depending on everyne else to croak, to make the playoffs!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was really unfair...how could we have possibly gone out and won that game after that...great job by both of them!!!

Send a note to the Bills to dedicate every home game next season for some health related cause, and hopefully other teams will feel the same way you do. We'll have the only "All Bald" cheerleaders in the NFL by the end of the season.

Send a note to the Bills to dedicate every home game next season for some health related cause, and hopefully other teams will feel the same way you do. We'll have the only "All Bald" cheerleaders in the NFL by the end of the season.

With our luck it'd be something like prostate cancer, everyone walking in the stadium can get a free check...

I got some pictures off the JumboTron (our seats were four rows from the top so no close-to-the-field pictures). I can upload them later; a fellow cheerleader on the team- who has beaten leukemia herself- shaved her head as well. After she shaved her head she continued to perform and when they showed her on the screen she got a standing ovation.

Also, early in the 4th during a timeout Jim Irsay brought out Chuck Pagano in front of the Owner's Suite and got a standing ovation as well.

Sorry if this news is redundant, I just got home from the game and deleted the game on the DVR.

I got some pictures off the JumboTron (our seats were four rows from the top so no close-to-the-field pictures). I can upload them later; a fellow cheerleader on the team- who has beaten leukemia herself- shaved her head as well. After she shaved her head she continued to perform and when they showed her on the screen she got a standing ovation.

Also, early in the 4th during a timeout Jim Irsay brought out Chuck Pagano in front of the Owner's Suite and got a standing ovation as well.

Sorry if this news is redundant, I just got home from the game and deleted the game on the DVR.

I was there too it really was a great scene when Pagano came out and then the girls shaving their heads. Really nice to see the entire city rally around this cause