Highly regarded QB prospect playing @ UB tomorrow.

Estro

and he goes by the name of Zac Dysert of Miami (Ohio). Because he plays for Miami (Ohio), I haven't seen much of him, but the little I have....he's impressed:

Big arm, good pocket presence, fairly mobile, throws a nice ball on the run.

John Murphy has had a college scout on his show a couple of times, and he was the one who turned me onto Dysert. The guest of the JM show, I forgot his name, saw Dysert as a top 64 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, and even mentioned Dysert as being discussed as a perfect fit for a Chan Gailey led offense.

Just thought I'd let people know, and if anybody happens to attend the game, let me know what you saw. I'd also like to know how the guy carries himself in the pregame and on the sidelines (the stuff you can't see unless you're there in person).

Given Nix' recent comments of wanting a good young QB, who knows, the future Bills QB might just be playing in Buffalo tomorrow.

I had the same feelings about Russell Wilson 7 months ago, and I'm still upset he's not a Bill, but that's another story all together.

I think the Bulls have a website

ESPN might also have a website with that kind of information

: )

I have seen some of Dysert....the kid does look good...obviously the knock is where he plays his college ball and who he plays against...that said, QBs from this conference have had (recent) success in the NFL...

was really hoping this game was going to be on local buffalo TV, but it appears the local channel will be showing SU at Cincinnati instead

Big Ben had a terrible time adjusting from the MAAC to the NFL

I know, all the trouble he had to go through to adjust from the MAAC to the MAC to the NFL was a rough time.

Nonetheless, the kid has shattered Big Bens records. I like QB's from the MAC more then any other conference

So far I'm not impressed. Fitz V2. If you can't pass against UB you can't play in the NFL.

UB with a last sec FG wins 27-24.

Big Ben had a terrible time adjusting from the MAAC to the NFL

Especially considering the MAAC (Mid-Atlantic Ath Conf.) is a basketball-only conference. You mean the MAC, as in Mid-America Conf.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I was at the game and my entire group were very impressed with Dysert. It was a very entertaining game and Dysert threw pass after pass into tight coverage and threw hard and he was very accurate as well. It was a fun game that was a defensive battle in the first half and a shootout in the second half. UB's defense played well and pressured Dysert. Dysert is a big strong kid who broke several tackles that should have brought him down. A lot of his balls were dropped in spite of him hittting his receivers in the hands. He has a legit shot at the next level.

Also note that the weather conditions were far from ideal. We were very impressed with his ability to trhow accurately into a strong and shifting wind. He is a QB who has played in severe weather conditions and it will not affect him as much as it might some Cali types.

Edited by Trader

and he goes by the name of Zac Dysert of Miami (Ohio). Because he plays for Miami (Ohio), I haven't seen much of him, but the little I have....he's impressed:

Big arm, good pocket presence, fairly mobile, throws a nice ball on the run.

John Murphy has had a college scout on his show a couple of times, and he was the one who turned me onto Dysert. The guest of the JM show, I forgot his name, saw Dysert as a top 64 pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, and even mentioned Dysert as being discussed as a perfect fit for a Chan Gailey led offense.

Just thought I'd let people know, and if anybody happens to attend the game, let me know what you saw. I'd also like to know how the guy carries himself in the pregame and on the sidelines (the stuff you can't see unless you're there in person).

Given Nix' recent comments of wanting a good young QB, who knows, the future Bills QB might just be playing in Buffalo tomorrow.

I had the same feelings about Russell Wilson 7 months ago, and I'm still upset he's not a Bill, but that's another story all together.

I posted the sme thing a few weeks ago...this kid is gonna be a stud in the NFL...

I watched his game against UMass and I was thoroughly impressed...hitting dudes downfield perfectly in stride, throwing balls in tight windows where it had to be a perfect throw with a defender draped all over him, scrambling when need be, etc...

He would be a huge upgrade over Fitz, IMO...he already has broken most of Roethlisberger's records...

Edited by matter2003