TBDer's You wont Miss

you must have gotten played by him several times then (unless you are indeed right now "crayonzing" me)

I did get caught by him once but I just don't care for his shtick. I have never understood why his/her trolling was allowed. I found it to be annoying and not funny but to each his own.

I hope Ralph stubs his toe really, really bad and dies of a severe toe infection withing a month.

in footnotes it has a list of those who must have their stays lengthened and suffer reading Connors PPP posts, TSW on losing game days. Some people just want out of here...

DC Tom. He's a grumpy old bastard! :censored: Just kidding. :bag:

he has not been seen in a while...

in footnotes it has a list of those who must have their stays lengthened and suffer reading Connors PPP posts, TSW on losing game days. Some people just want out of here...

he has not been seen in a while...

I think the recent flood of idiots on this board has scared Tom away.

I think the recent flood of idiots on this board has scared Tom away.

nah. If anything he either went in to a rocking motion in his little curry hole shaking...

That or him and Pete are camping in the Cali Wine country.

nah. If anything he either went in to a rocking motion in his little curry hole shaking...

That or him and Pete are camping in the Cali Wine country.

Come on now... We all know Pete is camped out on his porch/front yard/roof/whatever letting Athena provide his entertainment. Good for him though, I was hoping he would be alright after there was nothing left to watch WRT Sandy.

Come on now... We all know Pete is camped out on his porch/front yard/roof/whatever letting Athena provide his entertainment. Good for him though, I was hoping he would be alright after there was nothing left to watch WRT Sandy.

haha thanks. Yeah we got 5 inches snow or so. And winds are howling now. Good stuff