Impossibly Hard Bills Trivia (Can you score a perfect 21 points?)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure that Bucky Brooks was drafted as a speed wr then later converted to db since he couldn't catch.

Bill Brooks' two 3rd down drops in XXVIII scuttled two Buffalo drives in Dallas territory. I can never forgive him for that. I do give him props for those huge twisted fingers.

Yeah, you are right...Buckey went from WR to DB...he wasn't particularly good at either...

One of the reasons I always liked Brooks, he kind of got screwed around by the Bills, but always came to play. He was a huge, underrated, reason they even made it to the Super Bowl that last time. As I recall, the Bills cut him to avoid paying him a bonus...and then re-signed him either right before the season started, or in the first few weeks, when there was an injury...he played for the vet minimum...and I just remember he came up with some really key catches throughout that season...he wasn't the fastest, but was reliable as hell...except maybe SB 28!

That was Super Hard.

1.) I knew it was that other RB dude but I couldn't remember his name - I am awarding myself a 1/2 point -

4.) Steve Tasker - I knew he received a Pro Bowl MVP so I figured it was him since this was so hard and that is kind of unexpected

7.) 77 seconds - I was at that game - It was Pandemonium !

11.) Mark Clayton - Knew it had to be division and the Pats and Jests sucked so hard I went with a Mark Brother because I figured Duper was done by then.

13.) Dean Cain - That was easy

14.) I guessed Don Beebe. I knew it was a special teamer But I thought it was going to be Dallas and another team. Lodish was in one of my posters as a teenager I would have never guessed that though.

So 6 legit.

6.5 if you count my Don Smith Rational.

That was super hard.

I was struggling for 8.

That is crazy hard.

Considering the double error on #15 (It should be Super Bowl XXVIII and Bill Brooks) I think it only fair that everyone get that question right - so add +1 to your score. :)

Bah, I didn't even know enough to know it was an error, so I'll keep my 5.