Impossibly Hard Bills Trivia (Can you score a perfect 21 points?)

I had 9. Not bad. (10 if I get that freebie from #15 :D )

7.) 77 seconds - I was at that game - It was Pandemonium !

I'll always remember 77 seconds because my mom's boss offered her two tickets to the game on the 50 yard line (for free), and she turned them down. I was so upset. Then it turned out to be a history-making game, so I still hold a grudge on that... I told her I'd go myself with her boss and her boss' husband, but no such luck...

Technically question 2 is wrong ("2) What member of the Bills is the only player to appear in 5 straight Super Bowls?") as he didn't actually APPEAR in the Super Bowl, he was just on 5 straight Super Bowl teams. But I got that right; I really wanted to see Gilbert get some playing time in the NFL. Nowadays we would've been able to trade him for a 1st and 4th rounder! ;)

10) On Oct 21, 1991, The Bills played in front of the nation on MNF. Kim Kelly threw 3 picks on the team’s first 3 possessions before rallying to throw 5 TDs in a 35-19 win. Name the opponent that night for your next point.

I remember that game very vividly -- it was my first ever Bills game and it was REALLY cold out! We didn't get home until around 2am, and my parents made me go to school the next day. I'm lucky I stayed awake! :lol:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was Super Hard.

1.) I knew it was that other RB dude but I couldn't remember his name - I am awarding myself a 1/2 point -

4.) Steve Tasker - I knew he received a Pro Bowl MVP so I figured it was him since this was so hard and that is kind of unexpected

7.) 77 seconds - I was at that game - It was Pandemonium !

11.) Mark Clayton - Knew it had to be division and the Pats and Jests sucked so hard I went with a Mark Brother because I figured Duper was done by then.

13.) Dean Cain - That was easy

14.) I guessed Don Beebe. I knew it was a special teamer But I thought it was going to be Dallas and another team. Lodish was in one of my posters as a teenager I would have never guessed that though.

So 6 legit.

6.5 if you count my Don Smith Rational.

That was super hard.

I was struggling for 8.

That is crazy hard.

I think "That other RB Dude" is surely worthy of 1/2 point. :thumbsup:

I got 11 but I think question #8 is wrong or at the very least confusing so I’m giving myself 11 out of 19, not 21.

Q8) The 1991 Season saw the advent of Plan B free agency. For two points name the first Bill to leave via Plan B and the first player that was signed to the squad. (Hint: Both played the same position and, in essence, the Bills “traded” the players with the same team)

A8)Safety John Hagy left the Bills for the Houston Oilers. The team then signed Houston Safety Brett Tucker to replace him. (Score 2 points for both correct answers and 1 for just 1 correct.)

1991 was not the advent of Plan B. Plan B was enacted prior to the 1989 season. I don’t know if they were the 1st players to leave via Plan B and I can’t positively name any that we signed (Don Smith comes to mind) but we lost Fred Smerlas to the 49ers and John Kidd to the Chargers after the 1989 season. So if the question is who were the 1st player lost/signed in 1991 Plan B, then John Hagy & Brett Tucker may be the correct answer but I know that Hagy is not the 1st player the Bills ever lost on Plan B as the question implies.

Edited by cnico