Will the Bills Make a Trade?

RyanC883

Will the Bills Make a Trade  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bills make a Trade?

• Yes, they will trade for a WR
    • Yes, they will trade for a QB such as Vick.
    • Yes, they will go all out and trade for mutiple positions such as a QB, WR, and/or LB.
    • No trade, the price will be too high.
    • No trade, they will ride out the season and try to improve via the Draft.

What say you Bills fans?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

They just need to shake things up & make some changes with the personnel we already have , such as sit Sheppard & put in the veteran LB Morrison then take A Williams out let him sit a while & put in Brooks in his place . Biggest of all if Super Mario continues his low out put sit his ass on the bench in Houston & let Merriman , Moore & Kelsay play more to show him (with a little bit of humiliation mixed in) that if your not willing to play at the level your expected or paid to you will sit the bench (just like any other player not play up to your ability) in spite of your contract & how good or how much better you think you are !!!

Mr. refrigerator in your locker , no pass rushing , can't walk across the locker room like every body else to get a gatorade high price primadonna team mate !! Sorry got carried away ...

Edited by T master

No trade. Buddy is snake bitten (at least that is what the public perception is re. the Mario deal and our inactive T Jax). He'll ride it out until the end of the season so as not to lose any more face.

You assume that this whats gone on so far is not the plan for the deal for TJax?

Everyone assumes that he was supposed to be brought in to automatically take over for Thigpen or Fitz, maybe they brought him in as a plan for next season? Give him this year to get an idea of the offence and learn it, or see if he is a guy that can be an upgrade with the chance to start next year? Obviously they would have to work on an extension for it to work though, but no one knows exactly why tehy brought him in except that they liked him since he was drafted and he was available now. Everyone just assumes that obviously the move is to replace someone on the roster ASAP

If the plan all along has been to upgrade ASAP either Fitz or Thigpen, then I would think he would have been dumped by know like Young was.

The lights are on, but no one is home. I would like to believe they are panicking at One Bills Drive and trying to figure out how to save this season, but unfortunately, I don't really think that is happening. We are more than likely stuck with this version of the Bills until the off season.

Dwayne Bowe should be on Buddy's radar. I'd give our '13 2nd & 3rd round pick for the guy.

I was thinking the same thing, but I just feel that those draft picks are much too valuable to give up. We definitely need to draft a QB (or 2), a couple linebackers, and a safety to replace George Wilson. I wouldn't even put WR in a top 5 list of the Bills' needs right now. Bowe would be tremendous, but I just don't see it happening.

I was thinking the same thing, but I just feel that those draft picks are much too valuable to give up. We definitely need to draft a QB (or 2), a couple linebackers, and a safety to replace George Wilson. I wouldn't even put WR in a top 5 list of the Bills' needs right now. Bowe would be tremendous, but I just don't see it happening.

Given Buddy's drafting track record, I'd prefer Bowe. Look no further than our 2nd & 3rd round picks since 2010. 2010 Troup & Carrington, 2011 A. Williams & Sheppard, 2012 Glenn & Graham.

Troup has been a bust due to a lower back injury, Carrington doesn't even start although I think he's good, Williams is the worst starting corner in the league, Sheppard is average, Glenn is a stud & Graham is not a #1 or #2 receiver.

Dwayne Bowe would start on day 1, matched with Stevie we could be dangerous. Also Bowe knows Gailey's offense having been around in 2008.

Our 1st round pick should be a QB either: Geno Smith, Landry Jones, or Matt Barkley judging from what all the "experts" predict.

Dwayne Bowe should be on Buddy's radar. I'd give our '13 2nd & 3rd round pick for the guy.

Do teams actually give up such picks that high for the big name receivers? The Ravens gave up a 3rd and 4th for Boldin? And the Bears gave up 2 3rd rounders for Marshall? Giving up a 2nd rounder on a team that still has many holes does not seem to be a good deal.

Edited by prissythecat

I hate to see him go, but if I was GB, I'd offer a 4th or so for Freddy. He would fit perfectly on that team. Honeslty, they could even offer a 3rd because it would be late. Would you guys be happy with that trade?

Bowe is the king of garbage time. He also struggles with conditioning and has a questionable work ethic. Also, receivers don't win championships. Putting that much into 2 receivers would be foolinsh IMO. There is a cheaper Bowe in the the draft. We aren't losing games because of our receivers.

I hate to see him go, but if I was GB, I'd offer a 4th or so for Freddy. He would fit perfectly on that team. Honeslty, they could even offer a 3rd because it would be late. Would you guys be happy with that trade?

Bowe is the king of garbage time. He also struggles with conditioning and has a questionable work ethic. Also, receivers don't win championships. Putting that much into 2 receivers would be foolinsh IMO. There is a cheaper Bowe in the the draft. We aren't losing games because of our receivers.

There is definetly a market for Freddie with talk of a Steven Jackson trade for example. I'd try to squeeze a 2nd out of some teams that NEED a good RB: Green Bay, Arizona, etc.)