Pro Bowl- Who will be the Bills Representative

davspo

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our last representative was Kyle Williams two years ago (2010), and he only got it cause someone who was still playing bowed out. Other than that I can't remember any Bills in the Pro Bowl for sometime.

*Just looked it up, Schobel was 2006, 2007 and Moorman was 2005, 2006.

Didn't Byrd also make it the same year (or was it 2009?)

As I understand it, every team in the NFL has to have at least one player on the Pro Bowl team. With Moorman gone, I cannot think of one player who would make it. Any suggestions?

Spiller or Jackson or both Levetrie or Byrd possibly & maybe K WIlliams but beyond that you got nothin !!!!

Edited by T master

Also an indictment of what is wrong with the "everyone is a winner" non competitive uber politically correct country the USA has become in recent years.

If a team sucks to the point of not having even one player worthy, why force one to be put on the pro bowl team.

I would think said player would find it embarrassing as well.

Dunno if it's so much that, as much as the NFL wanting to squeeze every penny it can from every TV market. Cuz, you know, if one Buffalo Bill makes the roster than that means 6 more people will be watching the Pro Bowl. :w00t:

I'll bet that guy from the "suck team" would get over his embarrassment after checking the Pro Bowl bonus in his contract, too. (Assuming he isn't making $50 Kajillion, already.)

Byrd, he'll rack up the INT stats that gets one noticed

No chance Kyle (or anyone else) from the front 7 makes it, with all the rush yards they give up

Spiller & Jackson are problematic because sharing carries hurts their stats

But if we end up at or near lead in rush yards that may get an Olineman like Wood or Levitre in

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Dunno if it's so much that, as much as the NFL wanting to squeeze every penny it can from every TV market. Cuz, you know, if one Buffalo Bill makes the roster than that means 6 more people will be watching the Pro Bowl. :w00t:

I'll bet that guy from the "suck team" would get over his embarrassment after checking the Pro Bowl bonus in his contract, too. (Assuming he isn't making $50 Kajillion, already.)

Damn man you are right. I did not follow my own advice of "follow the money" when it comes to the motive of the NFL!

As I understand it, every team in the NFL has to have at least one player on the Pro Bowl team. With Moorman gone, I cannot think of one player who would make it. Any suggestions?

Damn. What a quandary. It's like a question that can never be answered.....

If a tree falls in the woods does anybody hear it??

It's like a mystery wrapped in a riddle.

If the NFL has to pick a pro-bowler from the bills who would it be?? B-)

Can't believe I am going to say this since he has been more of a F-Up since he got drafted, but this year so far-McKelvin on special teams.

Didn't Byrd also make it the same year (or was it 2009?)

Did Byrd actually go or was he hurt? Thinking he didn't play but was actually voted in.