Obama Ad Asks For A Lot

3rdnlng

Somehow I doubt you guys were the target for that one.

Then who was the target? Young college women?? Why spend he money to attract a demographic that is 99.9% in the Obama camp already? If that's the case, damn, what a waste of marketing dollars. But then again I'm not surprised they're wasting other people's money, that's what they're good at.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then who was the target? Young college women?? Why spend he money to attract a demographic that is 99.9% in the Obama camp already? If that's the case, damn, what a waste of marketing dollars. But then again I'm not surprised they're wasting other people's money, that's what they're good at.

They excel at that. Not much else, other than demonizing their opposition. But they certainly know how to spend other people's money and tell people how they should lead their lives.

They were trying to "excite" part of their base with the idea that Obama would deflower them.

Just cause they are the base doesn't mean you can ignore them.

Although you could argue that this ad pretty well ignores them.

The parodies are out;

unwantedpresidency.jpg

Keep in mind, this is an official Obama for America ad. This isn’t some PAC, or some minor celebrity trying to get upvotes on Funny or Die. OfA put this out there. “Take that, Mitt! Sure, you’ve got that cranky old bastard Clint Eastwood, but we’ve got Lena Dunham.”

Well, Team Obama has definitely cornered the Flighty, Uninformed, Tatted-Up Hipsters Who Have HBO Shows for Some Reason vote. How will it play with the other 99.999999999% of the country? Oh, I’m sure they’ll love it too.

Keep showing us just what a serious guy you are, Mr. President: Big Bird, binders, bayonets, and babbling bubbleheads.

Edited by B-Man

While the rest of us are making fun of this add, the target audience (Young College/Teen Women) are cheering that a candidate is actually paying attention to them. This was brilliant. Don't underestimate the power of needy women.

and i would warn, "Don't underestimate the intelligence of women"....

This ad is demeaning, and totally suggests PBO cares more about the lower body parts of a woman, than the woman herself and will lose a lot of votes...

Yes, these are issues dear to many of them, but the future of their children will always come first and foremost in anything they do..

can open, worms all over the floor...