Obama Ad Asks For A Lot

3rdnlng

Give me your cherry?

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10/25/Obama-Campaign-Releases-Bizarre-Double-EntendreAd-About-Voting

"Your first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful … somebody who really cares about and understands women.

A guy who cares about whether you get health insurance, and specifically whether you get birth control. The consequences are huge. You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don’t want a guy who says, “Oh hey, I’m at the library studying,” when he’s really out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.

Or who thinks that gay people should never have beautiful, complicated weddings of the kind we see on Bravo or TLC all the time. It’s a fun game to say, “Who are you voting for?” and they say “I don’t want to tell you,” and you say, “No, who are you voting for,” and they go, “Guess!”

Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college age time, that’s 150 years. Also, it’s super uncool to be out and about and someone says, “Did you vote,” and “No, I didn’t vote, I wasn’t ready.” My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama."

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me your cherry?

http://www.breitbart...Ad-About-Voting

"Your first time shouldn’t be with just anybody. You want to do it with a great guy. It should be with a guy with beautiful … somebody who really cares about and understands women.

A guy who cares about whether you get health insurance, and specifically whether you get birth control. The consequences are huge. You want to do it with a guy who brought the troops out of Iraq. You don’t want a guy who says, “Oh hey, I’m at the library studying,” when he’s really out not signing the Lilly Ledbetter Act.

Or who thinks that gay people should never have beautiful, complicated weddings of the kind we see on Bravo or TLC all the time. It’s a fun game to say, “Who are you voting for?” and they say “I don’t want to tell you,” and you say, “No, who are you voting for,” and they go, “Guess!”

Think about how you want to spend those four years. In college age time, that’s 150 years. Also, it’s super uncool to be out and about and someone says, “Did you vote,” and “No, I didn’t vote, I wasn’t ready.” My first time voting was amazing. It was this line in the sand. Before I was a girl. Now I was a woman. I went to the polling station and pulled back the curtain. I voted for Barack Obama."

They have very little respect for the average American citizen.

For the democratic party who say that they're the party who's all about empowering women, this ad completely implodes that notion.

To think you can sway young women voters by suggesting they lose their voter "virginity" to their "cool" presidential candidate, should tell everyone that democrats think young women are nothing more than dumb "lady parts". This ad goes beyond insulting women and into the realm of asking young women to become part of a creepy sexual cult.

wow...this is soooooooooo Presidential. Like totally.

When I listen to Obama speak he sounds like a cross between one of those infomercial ad guys and a stand up comedian. Anything but a president.

At the risk of being accused of being an "angry white guy" wtf is with that? A butch telling college age girls how to vote? lol

hmmm...sounds like your a part of the "war on women"

For the democratic party who say that they're the party who's all about empowering women, this ad completely implodes that notion.

To think you can sway young women voters by suggesting they lose their voter "virginity" to their "cool" presidential candidate, should tell everyone that democrats think young women are nothing more than dumb "lady parts". This ad goes beyond insulting women and into the realm of asking young women to become part of a creepy sexual cult.

Also assuming women can't get along without the government supplying their birth control needs.

It's a stupid ad, but for the right to get their panties in a wad about it being insulting is the right's version of PC that they so often whine about.

Why is it stupid? IMO because it's insulting, insulting our intelligence. So voting for Obama will turn you from a girl to a woman. Really, that's what it takes?

Why is it stupid? IMO because it's insulting, insulting our intelligence. So voting for Obama will turn you from a girl to a woman. Really, that's what it takes?

It's stupid because it insults intelligence, yes, in thinking that such an awful ad would move the needle. It's just pablum crap.

But people who go the high-and-mighty "offensive to women" route are over the top. Is anyone really offended...or is the right who claims to be offended by a sexist undertone full of ****? I suspect full of ****.

But people who go the high-and-mighty "offensive to women" route are over the top. Is anyone really offended...or is the right who claims to be offended by a sexist undertone full of ****? I suspect full of ****.

It's not about high and mighty conservatives. I could care less about this commercial...other than to laugh at it. This is about a President who campaigns as a 'champion of women' and characterizes his opponent as waging a war on them. Obama is the one claiming the high ground in that respect.... and he then rolls out this type of ad. He's talking out both sides of his mouth.

It's stupid because it insults intelligence, yes, in thinking that such an awful ad would move the needle. It's just pablum crap.

So as I man you know what is offensive to women. Got it.

I think the consensus here is that it is stupid and insults the intelligence of women. It would appear that you are the one getting all worked up about it. Are there any subjects here other than gay marriage worthy of discussion?

i think its a bit of backlash from being called misogynist woman hating creeps for months, while the people calling them that put out things like this, or have Bill Clinton deliver the keynote speech at the DNC....

im guessing the complainers are not offended by the ad, but by the campaign strategy as a whole.