Bills hit with lawsuit over text messages

Beerball

I only get them when they sign or cut someone and at the end of games to remind me that they lost.

On average, maybe 5-7 a week. And I'm including the two that I get on Sunday regarding the game.

Thousands since last month?!!? That's ridiculious

Each Week

One announcing the inactives

One reminding us of the loss

One announcing promotions to the 53 man roster

One announcing players signed to the practice squad

Got one yesterday about the wrist that's killing our pass rush

Thousands - no way - money grab with no legs to stand on!!

18 this month. To be honest, i didnt think it was that many. I dont mind them. Seeing the text at first makes me feel like a kid on christmas. Then i open it to read breaking news on david snow and reggie wells -- worse than coal.

This actually made me laugh out loud.

CBF

Edited by Canadian_Bills_Fan

Thank you for posting this -- it chaps my ass every time somebody references that case as "evidence" of frivolous lawsuits.

http://www.facebook....ectric.Services

He might be a dummy for not unsubscribing when he first got irritated. He might be a complete loser for not manning up and paying his cell phone bill. He might be a moron for not making his FB profile private but, if this is him (likely), his wife/girlfriend is freakin' hot.

He looks like the "older" dude from Fast Times at Ridgemont High...still a tool for filing this lawsuit. And his lawyer should be ashamed.

Not trying to defend this guy, but the phone company may be at fault and not the Bills. At one point, I had Sprint, which didn't like connecting to my phone, so I'd send a text out and who I was sending it to would receive it 20x. When I'd receive a text, the same thing would happen. So that is a possibility as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Complete ahole. Filing a class action lawsuit over 3 extra texts message? Talk about a small, petty life this loser is leading. I'll be the first to say I'm on do not call lists and I hate spam, but I also don't bother with text alerts. So if you're so unstable that you can't handle 3 extra texts over a 14 day period (what a distraction to one's life that must be, how can you get anything done), then you shouldn't be signing up for ANY alerts to begin with. If I understand correctly, this guy can handle 5 texts, but not 6. This will get tossed. He failed to cancel the service after the first "extra" text so he basically approved the extra by continuing. Sadly, the American court system is a mess too for allowing such a frivolous waste of taxpaying money enevn clocking this in.

Complete ahole. Filing a class action lawsuit over 3 extra texts message? Talk about a small, petty life this loser is leading. I'll be the first to say I'm on do not call lists and I hate spam, but I also don't bother with text alerts. So if you're so unstable that you can't handle 3 extra texts over a 14 day period (what a distraction to one's life that must be, how can you get anything done), then you shouldn't be signing up for ANY alerts to begin with. If I understand correctly, this guy can handle 5 texts, but not 6. This will get tossed. He failed to cancel the service after the first "extra" text so he basically approved the extra by continuing. Sadly, the American court system is a mess too for allowing such a frivolous waste of taxpaying money enevn clocking this in.

It's not just him. It's his lawyers, too. This smacks of collusion.