Speculation: Tim Tebow could be traded, Bills mentioned

Just Jack

Oh my God.

Read what else I wrote. I'm not a "Fitz loyalist." But he's not a clown complete with clown makeup and clown shoes like Tebow. And FWIW, only 4 of Fitz's 15 TD's are during garbage time.

I'm not saying its gonna happen but if it was a move that didnt cost the Bills much, why wouldnt you go for it?

This Bills team looks and plays with a deflated attitude and I'm sorry but Fitz just dosent seemt o inspire and motivate our team.

CBF

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you sign a player like Peyton Manning, you can pretty much trade whoever your starting QB before was.

It wasn't a judgement call. They have Manning.

CBF

Chicken & egg. Which came first? I really can't remember for certain and don't care enough to google but...unless I'm misremembering the trade preceded the signing?

Tim Tebow.

Probably the one guy with worse mechanics than Fitz. Good idea!

But hey...he's intense on TV and Fitz isnt.

You know what....screw it...as long as he wears a headset and gloves and leaves his headband at home, we are all set.

Edited by RkFast

Chicken & egg. Which came first? I really can't remember for certain and don't care enough to google but...unless I'm misremembering the trade preceded the signing?

Manning signed first, then Tebow was traded a day or two later.

Tim Tebow.

Probably the one guy with worse mechanics than Fitz. Good idea!

But hey...he's intense on TV and Fitz isnt.

You know what....screw it...as long as he wears a headset and gloves and leaves his headband at home, we are all set.

Yes, but Tebow can run the WILDCAT!!!! Just imagine how excited all the armchair coaches would be for that!

All i can think of when i see this is how the lame Bills defense made Tebow look like Division 3 QB when he played here last season. No thanks. Tebow has lost his mojo in my opinion. We already have Brad Smith taking up that wildcat spot and as others have pointed out, the defense is what's dragging this team down. Tebow doesn't play D.

Manning signed first, then Tebow was traded a day or two later.

Sorry for my misrememberance of the facts as they unfolded.

But back to the larger question...if Tebow were signed by this team in any fashion whether via trade or FA I hereby promise that I will never post again. Acquiring him is such a bad idea that it trumps all of the bad ideas that have been tried by this team during my lifetime. There could be no move by this organization past/present/future that would live down to the signing of TIMTEBOW!!! It is the worst of the worst ideas.

If you'd like to know what I really think feel free to send me a pm. :)

if they do it i'd be fine with it, if they don't its not a big deal. tebow is polarizing, he does have some tangible skills but he doesn't have the arm strength. wait don't they say that about fitz (lol fitzgibbons)? i don't know if they will do it after all they have a wild cat qb......unless there is a super quintuple reverse that involves all qbs on the roster! in that case make it happen. i can't see that failing ever!

The kids a winner.... i bet if this kid Tebow got to 4 superbowls in a row.. he wouldn't lose 4 in a row!

Jets use him as wild cat... he is not wildcat QB...

Jackson, spiller, tebow?? get real.... that would be a 1st down machine

get tebow, get ralph a ring..

The kids a winner.... i bet if this kid Tebow got to 4 superbowls in a row.. he wouldn't lose 4 in a row!

Jets use him as wild cat... he is not wildcat QB...

Jackson, spiller, tebow?? get real.... that would be a 1st down machine

get tebow, get ralph a ring..

Truly no offense intended, but, you should wear a helmet when you ride.

In all sincerity, this thread makes me embarrassed for this website. Listen, it's over for Tebow. Please let it go. "But the kid's a winn-" STOP. It's all over. All you're doing is displaying your lack of football IQ for all the world (or at least the website) to see.

I get embarrased because of fellow Bills fans making posts like this one. You are probably one of the ones that defend Fitz after a post like this with a straight face. Tebow probably won more games in a half a season starting last year, then Fitz has since he has been in Buffalo.

I get embarrased because of fellow Bills fans making posts like this one. You are probably one of the ones that defend Fitz after a post like this with a straight face. Tebow probably won more games in a half a season starting last year, then Fitz has since he has been in Buffalo.

This. With a team that is almost identical.

Truly no offense intended, but, you should wear a helmet when you ride.

No offence intended, but how can u comment on something u do not know? Are u saying Tebow as starting QB in Denver didnt have the number 1 rushing offence in the nfl? Are you saying Spiller can not run? Are u also saying Jackson can not run?

too many beerballs to see those 3 things together could be something to Billeve in? Open your eyes, stop watching First Take and support ur football team. The Bills suck... and they are known to be like u when they come on the feild "no offence intended"