Mario Williams is the cancer that is dragging this Defense down

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think that you were just told he really got paid & doesn't care what the fans think.

Nor should he. Not one bit should he care what you think.

And let's go ahead on get him out of here and accelerate like 40 mill into our cap as fast as possible. Financially we're better off benching than cutting, frankly. Either would be silly. And this isn't his first paycheck. 60m was ok but this made him lazy?

We as fans care & spent our money to help pay your beyond bloated wage:

http://profootballta...s-expectations/

I'd IR him on that injury & do a settlement at a later time, it's a nice way of saying that we no longer have any expectations for you as well.

Your money does not pay for anything except RW's family inheritance. Please do not delude yourself that you or your opinion matter.

If Gailey has any hope of saving this season, he needs to start someone else at end

next week against Houston. If not, he loses this team, the season, and his job. He can even make up some lame ass excuse like Mario is having menstrual pains.

If Gailey has any hope of saving this season, he needs to start someone else at end

next week against Houston. If not, he loses this team, the season, and his job. He can even make up some lame ass excuse like Mario is having menstrual pains.

Nawww, im quite sure it's more than Mario.

And Im quite sure he doesn't lose the team because of this one move.

When he says that he has not lived to to his own exceptions that the important piece. With all the crap he is taking maybe he should sit out hurt, so everyone can see that even hurt he is better than the next guy they have.

Kyle Moore had more pressure! So your statement holds zero weight!

My expectations were very high & it was very exciting to get what looked like a prize catch in the FA market. I was glued to all media devices & admit that him coming to Buffalo looked like a huge move, call me a fish in the ocean. We all had high-expectations of his play, hoping for a better day. Him getting injured in any way or having a problem is a team issue, without a doubt.

Mario telling the fans that their complaints are meaningless to him now, now that's a different line crossed by him. Who is he to tell me that my opinion doesn't matter, we as the fans are the millions that support the team & how I feel is how I feel. If it doesn't bother him that the fans are upset with his current play, he's clueless. He's then part of the problem instead of part of the solution, which makes him a liability instead of an asset.

We as fans care & spent our money to help pay your beyond bloated wage:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/23/mario-williams-i-dont-care-about-anybodys-expectations/

I'd IR him on that injury & do a settlement at a later time, it's a nice way of saying that we no longer have any expectations for you as well.

I don't care to renew my season tix next year Mario you lazy, coddled, arrogant piece of &%$#&!!

Phew- I feel better...kinda