Striking Resemblance

MClem06

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is absolutely nothing racist about this thread, or to say that one individual resembles another particular individual.

You can't say that someone looks like someone else unless they're white. Saying anything about a black guy, hell, even saying the word black, unless your black, save for one of them self-hating blacks, and you're a racist against blacks. See?

Dude the fat guy doing beyonce is out of control funny and disturbing all at the same time. Nice post. If it were a racist topic we would put a photo of Wang next to Margaret Cho but we didn't so chill out. Where is Wang now adays?

Hackman is a better coach too no doubt!

"I would hope you would support our team for who we are...rather than who we are not" Hoosiers, Gene Hackman

I think Gene could give an inspirational half time speech...something along the lines of "Playoffs?? Playoffs?? Did you say Playoffs??"

Dude the fat guy doing beyonce is out of control funny and disturbing all at the same time. Nice post. If it were a racist topic we would put a photo of Wang next to Margaret Cho but we didn't so chill out. Where is Wang now adays?

Disturbing, yes...but I pi$$ed my pants when my kids showed that to me years ago.

Other than the fact CJ Spiller has more muscle in his traps and shoulders than P-Diddy has in his entire body...

post-10390-0-75692300-1350480409_thumb.jpg

Found another one and it's awesome.

For that last one, i tried to think of the biggest douche bag i could.

To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal...

Light up the stage and wax a chump like a candle...

Strip away the bling and add some facial hair and CJ looks exactly like P-Diddy. Not that this has anything to do with football but just thought it was crazy how two people could look so alike.

post-10390-0-95497300-1350477601_thumb.jpg

I've thought that since CJ arrived here. I bet CJ has heard it many times.