FYI: What we did to Kevin Kolb

The Big Cat

Yes, we. :nana:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000081159/article/report-kevin-kolb-expected-to-miss-several-weeks?module=HP11_headline_stack

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that Kolb will not play in Week 7 against the Minnesota Vikings. He's expected to be out several weeks after he had multiple ribs detach from his sternum. Yikes. Kolb also suffered a "sprained sternoclavicular joint."

Holy shnikees...

MCtqb.jpg

Broke ribs in college. Awful awful pain. I can't even imagine how bad this hurts. Seperated from the sternum? ****.

I broke ribs in an offroad ATV accident. Very painful for weeks. The really hard thing was putting the ATV back into the back of my truck, packing my camper and driving home.

Potentially very serious, right near the Fallopian tubes.

LOL

Broke ribs in college. Awful awful pain. I can't even imagine how bad this hurts. Seperated from the sternum? ****.

Very painful...I would rather have broken then detached......holy pain and he walked off.....hats off to him tough dude!!!

I watched the play, it was so clean and respectable i was surprised he was injured.

At least the QB conflict is settled for a while with arizona.

And we got a win.

But having a 300 pounded Bill finish taking you down with all his weight on your body is bad enough. Having the ball between Kolb and the ground was what killed 'em! and yes thats gotta hurt.

Fan in S D, you are good soldier not to leave your ride out there. Pretty sure i would have cried myself home after kicking the ATV for dumping me!