Positives/negatives from today. What are yours?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Positives:

-a win !!!

- AFC east 3-3 across the board

- hundred miilion man showed up and had a decent game vs the worst tackle tandem in the league

- spiller is great

- Johnson is pretty good

- bradham is a really good lb

- patchwork o line held it together

- Byrd is a very good zone free safety.

- being lucky can beat being good.

- no major injuries?

Negatives:

-Fritz is the most deficient starter on the team. This includes the current starting o line and Aaron Williams. What ever he once seemed to have its gone.

- offensive play calling toward the end. I am all for sticking the dagger in, but brad smith only needs to throw that ball if there is blown coverage. Otherwise run it and kick the field goal or throw it away.

- The inability to sustain the last drive in regulation should have lost the game. Luckily one of the best kickers in the game blew a layup.

- Bryan Scott covering Larry Fitzgerald? What scheme is that?

- I am tired of watching back up qb's make throws our starter doesn't.

Why are you guys ripping kelsay? It was bradham who was out of position, not keeping contain. Kelsay played fine and got a sack/safety.

Biggest negative was dehaven. You think moorman's going to shank a punt when game is on the line?

Moorman shanked plenty of punts over the last couple of seasons

I don't ever remember him shanking one when the game is on the line. This isn't to necessarily rip Powell-- but that's the risk when you go with a rookie punter over a vet at that position.

Even with the shank, Potter averaged 44 yards per punt, without allowing Patterson to break a long return.

Moorman shanked one in his last game as a Bill - I believe that it was right after Cleveland scored

Positives: The Defense played the run better and got good pressure at times vs a terrible O-Line...Spiller and Freddie look most-of-the-way back...BYRD...

Negatives: Fitz, he's awful...Missed freaking tackles, just terrible tackling at times...The QB scrambles allowed, without them Az had almost no Offense...Gailey and his cute play calling again...

Positives

1. Kelsay Played well

2. CJ played well

3. Gilmore played well

4. Byrd iz da Word!

5. Mckelvin played well

Negatives

1A. Gaileys offense marched for a TD in the second half by only running. Then for some magical reason he abandons the run. See 1B.

1B. Fitz cant hit the broad side of a barn and Chan sticks with the passing. See 1C.

1C. With 1 minute left and a tie game, Chan decides to run again. See 1D.

1D. Chan and Fitz should be let go A.S.A.P and bring in Dumb and Dumber to play QB and Coach...It cant get any worse.

My wife and friend watched the game with me and the laughed at all the comical decisions whether by the refs when it was clearly not a first down in the first half, to the 15 yard penalty by Smith, to the timeout by Gailey which let Cards take their time to prepare for a 61 yarder, to the Wildcat pass, to Fitz missing wide open players all day, to the D allowing Kolb to run like Walter Payton, to the decision to abandon the run, to the moron who should have just tipped the ball back instead of trying to hump the goal line with the ball.

CAN THE BILLS CLOSE ONE GAME WITHOUT SWEATING IT OUT? This game was and next weeks game is make it or break it. If they lose next week, the season is done!

Cheers,

Curitiba

Bills won despite the moronic play calling, and poor QB play. They proved that they can beat bad teams, with worse QB's then their own.

In the AFC East, Points For 137, Points Against 192, 0-2 in the division

Gailey must have put his foot up wannstooges rear, to bad it didn't help him out with the offense. No INT's for Fitz, but he still played lame

All this win did was push the Bills further back from drafting a top QB. I highly doubt they finish the season with a winning record :bag: I have no faith in this coaching staff

Positive

Spiller, Byrd, Stevie

Negative

Kelsay, run defense, linebackers, coaching

Why have Brad Smith take a shot down field when it was time to run out the clock on a close game?

Fitz. I lost count on the number of bad passes from this guy. He is killing this offense.

Why are we sticking with this Forest Gump QB?