Official BILLS @ CARDINALS Game Day Thread

Rockinon

Fitz sucks so bad!!!

He just made his best play of the day centering the ball for Lindell.

I really can't take his random innacuracy anymore. He fails on passes HS QB's can make.

This game has proven to me they are really just a QB away from being VERY good. Problem is getting a QB can be tough.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after this game, i actually more firmly believe they have the talent to be a playoff team, especially this year. but we aren't gonna sniff the playoffs til gailey is sitting in a rocking chair back in chattanooga. he's one of the worst coaches in the nfl and major college football as well.

Im right there with ya. I feel the same. I do believe we have the talent to be a playoff team if the team was coached correctly and the right gameplan and plays were called. Unfortunately Chan and Wanny won't let that happen.

Winning only hurts the franchise. Look at Detroit...they went 0-16, got a marquee QB, and look at them now...

We got ours too..our very own 59M man....who cannot throw 7 yards to wide open WR/RBs....That defense was pretty concerning too....Two big 4th downs and they make it with ease.

Im right there with ya. I feel the same. I do believe we have the talent to be a playoff team if the team was coached correctly and the right gameplan and plays were called. Unfortunately Chan and Wanny won't let that happen.

I'm not sure about the talent. The WRs are mediocre, the QB is inaccurate, the OL is the walking wounded (granted when healthy they are a quality unit.)

On D the LBs are absolutely horrible at filling their gaps, getting off blocks and tackling. Just abismal. I saw so many instances today of the DL getting push upfield and disrupting the ballcarrier only to have absolutely nobody filling the new hole he adjusted too. And if there was somebody there to make a play they missed tackle after tackle. I've never seen so many rushing yards gained by a team that was constantly losing the LoS battle.

Until the LBs get better this team isn't going to be able to stop the run consistently.

How about showing that he has no faith in Fitz at the end of the game and running into the line twice (when the opposing kicker just kicked a 61 yard FG and they had all their time outs) and then turning around in OT and throwing it every single play but 1 (and that 1 run netted 17 yards)? I still can't wrap my mind around his play calling at the end of this one.

Worst play calling in the 4th quarter and overtime...Your best player on the field just got 17 yards....and what do you do....throw on the next three plays..... :wallbash: :wallbash:

after this game, i actually more firmly believe they have the talent to be a playoff team, especially this year. but we aren't gonna sniff the playoffs til gailey is sitting in a rocking chair back in chattanooga. he's one of the worst coaches in the nfl and major college football as well.

Finally most fans are realizing this :thumbsup:

If the Cards had any kind of decent QB its another blowout :bag: As one poster stated, all this win did was push the Bills back a few draft picks. Expecting them to really compete for the division is a dream with this coaching staff

I have am absolutely disgusted by the playcalling at the end of this game. I hate when people do this but that was just so bad that I really want the person calling the plays at the end to be fired on the spot. That said that was one of the most exciting games I've seen in a while. Crazy crazy ending.

We got ours too..our very own 59M man....who cannot throw 7 yards to wide open WR/RBs....That defense was pretty concerning too....Two big 4th downs and they make it with ease.

I like it when he throws the ball for like 6 yards and our recuevers have to dive to touch the ball... he can't lead our wrs at all and can't throw intermediuate or long routes at all. How much worse can Jackson(Tavaris) be????

Not sure if Chan could have called a worse game plan when we were getting ready to go in for the winning score. Wildcat/gadget play resulting in an INT and then three straight passes when CJ and Fred had been exploiting? Should have been total failure, but Byrd & Lindell bailed them out in the end - some big time luck, there.

Chan really needs to get back to basics and quit trying to outfox the opponent with the stupid gadget plays...if your best player is running strong and the screen is working, why abandoned it during the crucial moments of the game? Our QB and our gadget plays are not good enough to trick the defenses in today's NFL.

I really can't take his random innacuracy anymore. He fails on passes HS QB's can make.

This game has proven to me they are really just a QB away from being VERY good. Problem is getting a QB can be tough.

Trust me we are a qb away from the playoffs and i love Fitz

I agree. As good as I think they can be, they aren't going anywhere with his arm.

Are you kidding???You're looking at draft spots in Fu%$#%king October??

As bad as Gailey was he made the right call to punt and not try a 53yd FG

Yes. Sure. The other team just had a kicker tie the game on a 61 yarder. They have 2 Ks in the team. One with a very long leg and the other is the most decorated K in Bills history. WTF are you smoking? Even if your right, it doesn't take away from the horrible descisions throughout the rest of the game.

It was Chans rediculous playcalling and pass happy offense that got us in that position to begin with. A QB that clearly sucks donkey d$(k, and 2 RBs that were strong today. Yet even though we were only down by 1, we were way too involved in the pass game.

It was Chans inability to be a smart coach and run the clock out with little time left on the clock and in FG range and throw in your 3rd string QB when you should have been running the ball and killing the clock anyway.

It was chans wasting of a TO during the first FG that was good only to need it if we even had a chance at a comeback with a minute left.

At that point, Chan realizes his QB sucked and decided to run the clock out, yet not realizing thatvwithout a 1st down we were dead in the water if we were stopped.

This win feels cheap and Lucky. I'll take it because we are now 3-3 and tied for 1st place in the division. But... If you can honestly sit there at your e-machine and type after watching that game that you actually feel we are any better than when we lost by 40-50 the last few weeks then you are F$&KING HIGH!!! But just like an idiot that I am and always have been about this team, I'm going to keep drinking the Kool-Aid until were mathematicaly out of it. And at the end of the year and at the beginning of the 2013 draft I'll be looking back at this game and thinking what if. Of course it wouldn't matter anyway since we'd just blow the pick on another RB or DB with a reach in the 1st round.

Not sure if Chan could have called a worse game plan when we were getting ready to go in for the winning score. Wildcat/gadget play resulting in an INT and then three straight passes when CJ and Fred had been exploiting? Should have been total failure, but Byrd & Lindell bailed them out in the end - some big time luck, there.

Chan really needs to get back to basics and quit trying to outfox the opponent with the stupid gadget plays...if your best player is running strong and the screen is working, why abandoned it during the crucial moments of the game? Our QB and our gadget plays are not good enough to trick the defenses in today's NFL.

Why do we have to say this every week??? Come on Chan, wake up!

I agree Chan try's to be too cute at critical times. Just stick with whats working.

i agree to a point. fitz isn't part of the solution and they better damn well pick a qb early next year but, ever heard of trent dilfer? gailey needs to realize he needs to game plan like tampa did the year they went to the sb or try someone else at qb this year...and he's gonna do neither. anybody know how long til we get some of the starting o line back? that's key if we're to go the tampa route.

Or a coach that isn't an idiot and would just realize he's got a run first football team. If we run the ball today we win without any doubts. We win without OT. We win earlier in the 4th and just sit back and watch CJ and FJ run thier way to dual 100 yard games.