Official BILLS @ CARDINALS Game Day Thread

Rockinon

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a win and it's great and all being tied for 1st place. But does anyone else just feel like we just gave up 3-5 draft spots today? Against any good team and we get killed just like the last few weeks. Even against trams that have serious issues and we barely win. Chan needs to be fired. Futz needs to be fired. Wanny needs to be fired. Etc...

Man, what is with Gailey's playcalling? That wildcat pass was shocking. Just shocking.

How about showing that he has no faith in Fitz at the end of the game and running into the line twice (when the opposing kicker just kicked a 61 yard FG and they had all their time outs) and then turning around in OT and throwing it every single play but 1 (and that 1 run netted 17 yards)? I still can't wrap my mind around his play calling at the end of this one.

Chan tried to snatch defeat out of the jaws of victory. That wild cat play call was unbelievable.

aint the the troof

i generally like chan but that kind of call could get him fired. good thing for him the gods gifted the win back to us or he would have had a lot of 'splainin to do

It's a win and it's great and all being tied for 1st place. But does anyone else just feel like we just gave up 3-5 draft spots today? Against any good team and we get killed just like the last few weeks. Even against trams that have serious issues and we barely win. Chan needs to be fired. Futz needs to be fired. Wanny needs to be fired. Etc...

Are you kidding???You're looking at draft spots in Fu%$#%king October??

As bad as Gailey was he made the right call to punt and not try a 53yd FG

lol chan the offensive genius runs a wildcat when we're in field goal range. bills should run the ball 40 times a game, fitzpatrick sucks, a.williams sucks, thank byrd for this win, mckelvin had 2 good pass breakups also, i like what i saw from moore, cut mark anderson next year and kealsy fire chan get a new qb, mlb, and we'll be ok

after this game, i actually more firmly believe they have the talent to be a playoff team, especially this year. but we aren't gonna sniff the playoffs til gailey is sitting in a rocking chair back in chattanooga. he's one of the worst coaches in the nfl and major college football as well.

Are you kidding???You're looking at draft spots in Fu%$#%king October??

As bad as Gailey was he made the right call to punt and not try a 53yd FG

Winning only hurts the franchise. Look at Detroit...they went 0-16, got a marquee QB, and look at them now...