The Bills will win this week... I guarantee it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due apologies to Just Jack...

The Bills will win because I have only watched 2 games this year from start to finish. KC, because I was there and Cleveland because I could... I will DEFINITELY watch this game live, wire to wire, which means we will win.

What will you do?

I'll chase my kids around and take them to the park to let them blow off some steam and will check the score on my iphone.

But I happen to agree with you and think the Bills win and look good doing it.

Much as it pains me I think cards will win. They have an excellent WR corp that if kolb given time will find. And we just havent shown much ability to generate a pass rush. I have zero confidence in this offense with fitz at qb and very little confidence in gailey to go a game without at least 2 to 3 head scratching decisions that prove critical to the outcome. Add to that the low confidence coming into this game and bills historical problems on the road, and it doesn't spell victory.

Just like SF had little offense and a bad Oline?

San Fran's OL is awesome. They went to the NFC championship last year and they're the class of the nfl presently

Arizona not so much if defense doesn't step up here just forfeit the rest of the season......I'll be done after this weekend with another loss for sure.......gailey and wannstedt have this team looking clueless

Gailey mega mind offense w another crappy performance.....Fitz 3 more Int's coming right up

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The Bills will win because I have only watched 2 games this year from start to finish. KC, because I was there and Cleveland because I could... I will DEFINITELY watch this game live, wire to wire, which means we will win.

What will you do?

Probably be forced to turn on the red zone channel by early 3rd quarter as per usual.

Zona is not going to need 30-35 points to beat Buffalo so i really don't put much stock into how bad people think their offense is. Their O will be plenty good enough to put up 24 pts on the hapless Bills D and I don't see Buf scoring much more than 13 on a very stingy Arizona D.

What will you do?

Did your tv go on the fritz before Norwides kick?

I guarantee the bills will win if CJ gets the majority of the carries, sorry fred but we have been blown out every time you play. My thought on why that might be is i believe fred doesn't put the same fear into other teams defenses as CJ does...and fear can make you lose...

This is a really interesting take. We sure did see how fear of Brady impacted the bills run D.