The Bills will win this week... I guarantee it

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With all due apologies to Just Jack...

The Bills will win because I have only watched 2 games this year from start to finish. KC, because I was there and Cleveland because I could... I will DEFINITELY watch this game live, wire to wire, which means we will win.

What will you do?

I will not waste my time or money going out to watch the game. I may stream some of it online for free or listen to a portion on the the radio if I have some downtime. No way I'm altering my sunday afternnon to watch lousy football.

I will not waste my time or money going out to watch the game. I may stream some of it online for free or listen to a portion on the the radio if I have some downtime. No way I'm altering my sunday afternnon to watch lousy football.

You're posting about lousy football on a message board midweek. Something tells me you will be watching the game Sunday

Actually, I have but every year it is something different. this year, if I watch it live, we win. So 3-2 here we come.

Hate to break it to ya, but you mustve missed a game completely, because the Bills are 2-3 currently. or maybe you are living a week in the past...hmm, if thats the case, your prediction is incorrect. we get crushed

With Fitz at quarterback no game is a sure thing.

Wouldn't be surprised if we blow this one too. '

Hate to be negative but Buddy and Chan offer no solutions so why should the team play any different?

I take the blame for their losses. I went ahead and bought NFL Sunday ticket before the season thinking this year would be different. Last year I waited until they won numerous games, bought in and the curse was on!

If I wanted to watch four hours of Bloopers and Blunders then I might be inclined to turn on the TV this Sunday and watch the Bills and Cards. Either way the Cards are 3-0 at home this year. I have to believe they will be 4-0 at home after Sunday's game and that the lifeless Bills will be sent home with a 4-2 record

You're posting about lousy football on a message board midweek. Something tells me you will be watching the game Sunday

:thumbsup: yeap, what he said

With Fitz at quarterback no game is a sure thing.

Wouldn't be surprised if we blow this one too. '

Hate to be negative but Buddy and Chan offer no solutions so why should the team play any different?

you really are like House

If I wanted to watch four hours of Bloopers and Blunders then I might be inclined to turn on the TV this Sunday and watch the Bills and Cards. Either way the Cards are 3-0 at home this year. I have to believe they will be 4-0 at home after Sunday's game and that the lifeless Bills will be sent home with a 4-2 record

I'll take 4-2! How'd you do that!? ; )