How's Aaron Maybin been doing?

Wayne Fontes

Exactly! :lol:

But it's funny how the NYC media is working hard to project just the opposite. In every article I've read about Maybin it says how he "shed his bust label".

> But it's funny how the NYC media is working hard to project just the opposite.

Ah, the NYC media. Such a track record of intellectual integrity, honesty, unbiased reporting . . .

Except just this once, apparently. -_-

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did Maybin perform during the three snaps he played against Houston?

I only saw two snaps with him in there, and he was a complete non-factor on both. He just runs way past the QB and hopes he forgets about him so he can loop around and get him from behind.

You know, kinda like Anderson.

I only saw two snaps with him in there, and he was a complete non-factor on both. He just runs way past the QB and hopes he forgets about him so he can loop around and get him from behind.

You know, kinda like Anderson.

So he would be the perfect free agent acquisition for the Bills after the season?

Edited by Wayne Fontes

"Maybin might not be posting any numbers (or even seeing the field, for that matter, but he certainly hasn’t lost his confidence.

“I’m still the fastest linebacker on the team — you won’t find anybody that second-guesses that,” he said. “And as soon as we take care of business on first and second down, third down will be a party for me again.”

Geesh. Not really sure what to say.

"Maybin might not be posting any numbers (or even seeing the field, for that matter, but he certainly hasn’t lost his confidence.

“I’m still the fastest linebacker on the team — you won’t find anybody that second-guesses that,” he said. “And as soon as we take care of business on first and second down, third down will be a party for me again.”

Geesh. Not really sure what to say.

I do. The douchiness continues.

Good find. "as soon as we take care of business on first and second down, third down will be a party for me again"

Seems the goal of becoming an every-down linebacker and "taking care of business" himself, has kind of disappeared.

It's too bad no one tried converting him to DB, where his speed and build would be more appropriate

Edited by Hopeful

Game Tackles Sacks Interceptions Fumb Misc KO Ret Punt Ret Week Date Opp Solo Ast Total Sack Yds Yd/Sk Int Yds IntTD Rec TD Frcd Pass D Sfty Yds TD Yds TD Sep 9 BUF 0 0 0 0.0 0 .0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2 Sep 16 @PIT 0 0 0 0.0 0 .0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 Sep 23 @MIA 0 0 0 0.0 0 .0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Looks like he is a skinny & weak zero for the Jets too. Does that surprise anyone?? LOL!

It's not his fault. The offensive players have been hitting him in the face and holding. He's also double and triple teamed on every play, the defensive scheme stinks PLUS he hurt his index fiber counting the money in his clip.

There was a thread here in the preseason that linked to a Jets forum. On that forum, and based on a single photo of Maybin, they were concerned about how they would sign him again next season after his probable NFL leading sack totals. Can someone help me find this gem of a thread?

Edited by disco

There was a thread here in the preseason that linked to a Jets forum. On that forum, and based on a single photo of Maybin, they were concerned about how they would sign him again next season after his probable NFL leading sack totals. Can someone help me find this gem of a thread?

There have been a lot of them, but I think this is the one with the link to the Jest Fan forum and the pic of Maybin's 'guns.' You may have to scroll up to the first post in the thread for the link to Maybin's picture. You're right; the Jest fans were giddy.

http://forums.twobil...in#entry2501574

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Oh my...I'm sure his teammates are motivated to get Maybin that party he deserves.

outside linebacker Aaron Maybin was fined $7,875 for elbowing Luck after Luck had already been knocked to the ground.

http://profootballta...on-andrew-luck/

This is my favorite Maybin story of all time. I read the headline and thought, "boy, he got to Luck?" And then you read the article and he was so late after the play that the Jets had already picked off the ball and were returning it for a TD when he hit him. Classic Maybin.