Mario Williams playing with Injury?

Can anyone give me a legitimate [as in someone who KNOWS, not guessing] source that Mario has a wrist injury? This is reminding me of the sure it's a big secret their not going to tell you, But I KNOW, I just KNOW, fitz has a busted rib and will be in HOF form next year posts..

He's acknowledging it whenever asked. Several sources including direct from him in this thread. Both after the jets and pats are the two big interviews people latched on.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Mario, was pumped when Bills signed him but I'm getting tired of the excuses. I understand these guys use their hands but a wrist injury? Come on that's a little weak

It's obvious he is feeling the pressure and isn't handling it well

This thread is why I dislike most Bills fans, back during FA everyone is onboard with the signing but 4 games into his 6 year deal he stinks. Bills fans will give Fitz all the time in the world to prove he stinks but a proven player gets 4 games. I wish I could say how I really feel but that will only lead to another board ban. Keep it classy Buffalo.

This thread is why I dislike most Bills fans, I wish I could say how I really feel but that will only lead to another board ban.

Well, it sounds as if at least some Bills fans might not tend to like you very much either, ya know?

Edited by Bill from NYC

Well, it sounds as if at least some Bills fans might not tend to like you very much either, ya know?

Dissing Bills fan aside, he's pretty much right. No reason to hate the guy after 4 weeks when in the offseason most were salivating over him.

Mario did call out the other defensive players in a way, he said we all need to stay disciplined and guys need to stop peeking. Stick with the play call.

I guess he thinks players were out of position . I have my own critiques of course. ha.

No he has not thrown any one under the bus yet. But the frustration on the defense has got to be hard to deal with for all of them. Hope fully today will get them headed in the same direction. i can hope cant I ?

Edited by 3rdand12

This thread is why I dislike most Bills fans, back during FA everyone is onboard with the signing but 4 games into his 6 year deal he stinks. Bills fans will give Fitz all the time in the world to prove he stinks but a proven player gets 4 games. I wish I could say how I really feel but that will only lead to another board ban. Keep it classy Buffalo.

Uh where to start. Williams hasn't contributed up to expectations so far. That's a fact Jack. Doesn't mean he globally sucks, but change is needed. I don't see maximum effort on every play, I see him doing what he did in pre-season - standing up, going 50% at times.

I don't see people here giving Fitz a lot of slack or time to "prove he stinks", the "Fitz sucks" namecalling is pretty clamorous and always has been, except when we got off to a hot start last year (I see a pattern there). Thing is, at least Fitz is a maximum-effort guy.

The bottom line is we all want to win. Just win, baby, and all is forgiven. Find a fan board where that isn't true, and you've probably wandered into a knitting discussion.

Edited by Hopeful

It's a good thing none of you are part of the medical staff for a professional football team. TAPE IT UP!?!?! SERIOUSLY? Everyone knows the recommended treatment is to rub some dirt on it.

Amateurs.

Edited by The Wiz

“All players with significant or noteworthy injuries must be listed on the report, even if the player takes all the reps in practice, and even if the team is certain that he will play in the upcoming game. This is especially true of key players and those players whose injuries have been covered extensively by the media.

Wonder if any investigation of Ribgate was done last year?

So Mario tells the Bills 'do not put me on the injury report because i do not want to answer questions about it with the media'.

But then he tells the media it is the reason he has struggled so far?

Eh...he was asked a question, he answered it. Not exactly the same thing.