Mario Williams playing with Injury?

Life-long Bills fans.

All I'm saying is that it would be very easy for Mario to decrease the amount of heat he is getting with a little better PR on his part. In the end, it will come down to his production and impact in games.

RTB

i mean, getting asked about his injury and saying his wrist hurts/is effecting him and he needs to get it right and produce and that its frustrating to have the start that he did...... thats all pretty reasonable and im waiting for a mob to storm his house from some of the reactions.

what do you really think would have him embraced currently?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone plays hurt, stop trying to justify his lack of production. He should have at least 5Qb pressures and a sack a game. A guy with his past talent and ability this is ridiculous. The scheme is terrible, granted they could throw a blitz in Marios direction to free up a miss match or force a blown assignemnt, the guy is severly lacking confidence. Until we drop the Vanilla defense and grab our balls and throw some blitzes at the opposing offenses we will only beat the subpar coached teams and talent. Hate to break it to you guys but we are sub par as well. That is why sneaking a wildcard is our best option. We don't have the coaching or the talent to match up witht he better teams.

Edited by BUFFALOTONE

Everyone plays hurt, stop trying to justify his lack of production. He should have at least 5Qb pressures and a sack a game. A guy with his past talent and ability this is ridiculous. The scheme is terrible, granted they could throw a blitz in Marios direction to free up a miss match or force a blown assignemnt, the guy is severly lacking confidence. Until we drop the Vanilla defense and grab our balls and throw some blitzes at the opposing offenses we will only beat the subpar coached teams and talent. Hate to break it to you guys but we are sub par as well. That is why sneaking a wildcard is our best option. We don't have the coaching or the talent to match up witht he better teams.

What's the point of "sneaking a wildcard" when they (Bills) don't have the enough coaching or talent to hope to match up?

Some of you guys need to focus less on the money - it's big, but its got a lot of people acting crazy.

100 MILLION $$$ those players are expected to make a difference !! If it was an ankle to where he couldn't get the push or his back OK i'll give you that but a wrist ??

COME ON MAN -- excuses are like A holes everyone has one & usually they stink !!!! Tape that bad boy & play !!!!

100 MILLION $$$ those players are expected to make a difference !! If it was an ankle to where he couldn't get the push or his back OK i'll give you that but a wrist ??

COME ON MAN -- excuses are like A holes everyone has one & usually they stink !!!! Tape that bad boy & play !!!!

But where is he making excuses? To paraphrase, Mario is saying that it hurts but he has to play better.

I want you or anyone else to go sprain your wrist, then try to pick up a 10 pound weight and move it around violently, let alone fight a 300 pound man. Guaranteee you cant do it. A sprain is almost worse then a break because all of the ligaments are affected.

Maybe he can dry up his tears with his massive stacks of benjies.

I want you or anyone else to go sprain your wrist, then try to pick up a 10 pound weight and move it around violently, let alone fight a 300 pound man. Guaranteee you cant do it. A sprain is almost worse then a break because all of the ligaments are affected.

Take a couple weeks off. No use in keeping it injured if he's going to be useless.

What's the point of "sneaking a wildcard" when they (Bills) don't have the enough coaching or talent to hope to match up?

Because you never know what happens once you get in. These are just my opinions obviously but it would be nice to still watch relvent Bills football come January.

Take the shot and tape it up. Anything else?

Take a couple weeks off. No use in keeping it injured if he's going to be useless.

And he still would hear the criticism of being soft and not playing injured.

Take the shot and tape it up. Anything else?

That will only make this injury worse and worse over time. Continuously straining the ligaments will lead to more and more damage in teh long run. I would rather him take a week off let his wrist heal then have him be useless for the rest of the years of his contract because his wrist kept getting worse and worse.

Great, just great!! Not only is he hurting on the field...but when he climbs in the tree stand and tries to draw an arrow back, his wrist will hurt and he'll miss a nice buck. Of course this may work in our favor...if he misses a nice deer, he may be so pissed off that he'll take it out on the O Tackle in front of him on Sunday...or maybe not.

Not having a 100m impact isn't the same as worthless.

Jeeze. This is why we can't have nice things around here.

Mario, how about this. Sit for a week or two, get it healed. You're useless on the field with this "injury", so let it heal up and come back and play 100% and see how you do.

I suspect you'll still suck.

I disagree that he's been useless. He's played the run very well. Even against the Pats when the middle of our defense gave up all those yards. The wrist doesn't seem to bother him in run D which is why I don't think it's that serious. It certainly can cause him a leverage disadvantage in pass rushing but he's just gonna have to play through it. No excuses.

GO BILLS!!!

He claims that this injury is from last season.

Didn't the team give him a physical, which should have revealed issues with it with pressure as he insists.

I'd have made dam sure that it was fine before shelling out a fraction of what they gave much less that silly and absurd contract.

But hey, that's what we've grown to know and expect from this illustrious FO.

How 'bout another round of how well Nix is doing! Cheers

If that injury is from last year, and it is still bothering him, I don't give the Bills too much credit for throwing that much money around to a broken product. Is it supposed to be the same injury that knocked him out for 75% of the season last year? If not, when did he get hurt? Watching TV or deer hunting. The guy takes that much money, comes in acting like a savior and puts his name on a box of cereal before he makes a tackle, has to expect the criticsm. I still am holding out hope that he will at least earn a little part of that monster contract, but it kinda rubs people the wrong way that after each of the embarrassing divisional blowouts, he has had an excuse for being invisible, either illegal play from a journeyman O-Lineman or a pinky injury? Is he a football player or a not so pretty Victoria Secret model? Edited by BuffBill