Mario Williams playing with Injury?

If you read through the dribble from the first 3 player's you get to the Mario Williams interview.

Link: http://www.buffalobi...6f-73d2ce2b2fa0 Not sure if this was posted.....

DE Mario Williams Wednesday, October 03, 2012

"On if he is satisfied with his play:

I have to have more impact, more of a role in things and get back to playing like I used to play. Just get back there. Being able to use my hands and stay healthy. Just get better.

On what is wrong with his wrist:

Just a little deal going on, but we have already mentioned that before and it is just lingering a little longer than expected. Just have to get back out there, try to deal with and play better with it.

I think I'm speechless! (for once).

Edited by Beerball
Trimmed down paste

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mario, When you're in SF give Ronnie Lott a buzz and ask him what he would have done with something like say a finger injury before a game back when he played. Talk about frustrating.

BTW,I feel bad about the wrist injury, and that mean scrub tackle from the jets mauling you in week 1. Keep your chin up and Get well soon.

Some of you guys need to focus less on the money - it's big, but its got a lot of people acting crazy.

This.

Also, some of the responses here are acting like he's making excuses. Which he isn't, at all. The reporter asked him a question, he responded. And what does Ronnie Lott have to do with Mario Williams? Cause he played injured? Well guess what, Mario is playing injured. As previously mentioned, he's a power rusher, basically playing one handed.

This.

Also, some of the responses here are acting like he's making excuses. Which he isn't, at all. The reporter asked him a question, he responded. And what does Ronnie Lott have to do with Mario Williams? Cause he played injured? Well guess what, Mario is playing injured. As previously mentioned, he's a power rusher, basically playing one handed.

cut off part of his finger during a game. talking about toughness

This.

Ronnie Lott actually played, he showed up to the fight, unlike Mario who runs the other way. Mario is close to being as big a fraud as Maybin.