My weekly prediction. I told you guys... 2 predictions this time

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comes with the $100 million territory.

Man I'd love to visit that territory even for 1 year.

You and me both. Thing is this is his 2nd huge payday and he is only 26. If only i was 6'6" and 300lbs.

My prediction though is Mario gets 3.5 sacks in the 2 games.

I don't see the Bills winning this game. San Francisco just put up 250+ rushing yards on a Jets defense that's better then the Bills in stopping the run. San Francisco's defense is also much better than any team they've faced this year. Now add how go awful the Bills have been on the road. Let's look at the last 10 games going back to last year. 2-8 is their record. They are measurably worse on the road than at home and have to fly all the way to the West Coast.

Updated pick #1

First off I'm not a real stat guy so hopefully that translates into some cool jinx. But I have some stats that will back my pick. Doh.

Cedric Benson ran 9 carries for 18 yards against San Fran. Yeah I know, CBenson is not the same dude from Cinci.

Kevin Smith 16 for 53 against San Fran. Yeah I know, Detroit is not currently known for their run game.

AP (Adrian Peterson) THE Adrian Peterson. 25 for 86. Respectable #s and a win for Minn.

Shawn Greene 11 for 34. Shawn sucks. But still, only 34 yards...

When our run game is hot, we win games. Will we run all over the 49ers? I doubt it. Of course anything is possible. Our oline has a shift change. Our rbs are not at their healthiest.

Obviously their offense is not elite and we could have a great bounce back game like we did in KC (I would love this!!!!!)

Having said all that.

San Fran 34

Bills 23

Updated pick #1

First off I'm not a real stat guy so hopefully that translates into some cool jinx. But I have some stats that will back my pick. Doh.

Cedric Benson ran 9 carries for 18 yards against San Fran. Yeah I know, CBenson is not the same dude from Cinci.

Kevin Smith 16 for 53 against San Fran. Yeah I know, Detroit is not currently known for their run game.

AP (Adrian Peterson) THE Adrian Peterson. 25 for 86. Respectable #s and a win for Minn.

When our run game is hot, we win games. Will we run all over the 49ers? I doubt it. Of course anything is possible. Our oline has a shift change. Our rbs are not at their healthiest.

Obviously their offense is not elite and we could have a great bounce back game like we did in KC (I would love this!!!!!)

Having said all that.

San Fran 34

Bills 23

So you are picking SF to cover the spread. Most of the CBS talking heads disagree.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks

Updated pick #1

Having said all that.

San Fran 34

Bills 23

I don't think the Niners will cover the spread. As long as we stop the run, the Niners' offense is easy to control. Not to say they won't still win, but I think it'll be better than many think.

It's a game that's impossible to predict considering our defensive coordinator. If he calls a good game, we can beat a lot of teams. If he does what he did last week, we have ZERO chance of winning. Will he wake up from his apparent coma? I'm betting no. I cant stand that bum

The jets RB is Shonn Greene btw.

Edited by NewEra

It's a game that's impossible to predict considering our defensive coordinator. If he calls a good game, we can beat a lot of teams. If he does what he did last week, we have ZERO chance of winning. Will he wake up from his apparent coma? I'm betting no. I cant stand that bum

The jets RB is Shonn Greene btw.

2 things.

First it is possible to predict. I predicted they beat us.

You're on my case cuz I mispelled Shawn Sean Shonn Green Greene's name????

Gettahere with that

So you create a thread about your prediction then don't include your prediction. That makes perfect sense

Do you work for the bills?

If I worked for the bills, we would have been sb winners a long time ago. We would be kinda a copy cat of the Titans/Ravens. VERY STRONG DEFENSE and RUNNING GAME.

Update pick #2

Bill get back to .500 with a bounce back road win in AZ. Az has been sacked like crazy. We have the talent to sack them as well and disrupt their offensive game plan. We will score our usual 10-75 points.

Final score under the sun.

Bills 30

Cards 22

** On a side note: Even though I mentioned it already in another thread, my sweet wife stopped the recording last night (I saw the last 7 minutes of the 4th quarter), so my evaulation could be off and AZ may stomp on us big time, Just saying as they say**

Updated pick #1

Having said all that.

San Fran 34

Bills 23

I doubt The Bills score 23...Maybe with a couple garbage-time TD's...But again, I doubt it... B-)

Need to run to win. Two lame backs and 40% of the O line out and one of the replacement O line hurt does not sound like a very good out come. So we throw 75% of the time and get killed. Sounds like a plan to me. The killing starts at 4:25 and I will cry for the next 3 hours. When does it get better? New staff next year and we start all over. Does it get any better than this? The best is yet to come. God bless America and the Buffalo Bills. Amen

An overrated Arizona team won at New England. Buffalo winning at SF would not be as big an upset imo.

At some point the Bills are gonna win a game they're NOT supposed to win.

Yes, that game will be next week in Arizona, after the Bills get their asses handed to them again this Sunday there won't be anyone picking them to win in Arizona. Or at least that's how I predicted it to go down in the dinner's on me thread so I'm sticking to it.