Brady: They dared us to run

We need to put some hands on gronk at the LOS more often....to often he's untocuhed coming off the line...

same thing goes for welker when he's in the slot...how many times did he lineup in the slot...run that 5 yard down and out and gain 12-20 yards.....not once did we press him at the LOS when in the slot....when it was obvious he was going to do that same !@#$ing down and out(they hit that play atleast for times on us)....

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The second half of the game was one of the worst defensive performances of all time. Wanny had an awful game plan against the Jets in the opener and again yesterday. The Jets have done nothing on offense since they played us and they destroyed us. This game was humiliating. I know this is the topic in another post, but he really deserves to be fired for these performances.

Why are we not sending the Blitz?!! When four men dont get there send 5.... thats how teams beat the pats! wanny should be on a tight leash after this one.

I have said it before and I still think that Stache went into this season thinking that will all of the quality D line players that he had that he could keep them all fresh and he would never, ever, have to rush more than 4 to get to the QB or stop the run. That was, and unfortunately by the looks of things still is, his one and only plan for the season.

We need to put some hands on gronk at the LOS more often....to often he's untocuhed coming off the line...

same thing goes for welker when he's in the slot...how many times did he lineup in the slot...run that 5 yard down and out and gain 12-20 yards.....not once did we press him at the LOS when in the slot....when it was obvious he was going to do that same !@#$ing down and out(they hit that play atleast for times on us)....

Brady opened up every drive with this same exact play and route with Welker... If I can predict the exact play they are going to run, how the hell can the professional coaches and players on the field not see it coming.. They looked unprepared and unmotivated.

So frustrating to watch..

Fire Wanny that is all...

Maybe George Edwards is available.

Why do you think the answer to everything is to "fire [insert name here]"? Who's gonna replace them? You?

Just enjoy what they give you. After all, we did play rather well in the 2nd quarter. Nothing else is gonna change with this ownership and management group.

Yesterday felt absolutely surreal. It reminded me of when I was back in college, and I found a glitch in Madden that allowed me to catch my own kick-offs on my opponents one yardline over and over again, and it was unstoppable. It was the ultimate hustle. It's how I paid for all my beer.

Fast forward 18 years, and I'm watching the Patriots run the same multi-read trap dive play over and over again out of their designed audible package for 12 yards a clip.

I wanted to pull out all my hair. It was like watching someone slam their dick in a door over and over again, not realizing why their pecker was throbing with pain.

How do we not check out of our sub-packages? Had Stache convinced himself that suddenly, somehow, Brady and Belicheck would forget the results they were seeing and deviate from their audible checks? What level of stubborn arrogance does that require?

If I ever hear "43 is the Mike" again, I'm turning off the TV.

Yesterday felt absolutely surreal. It reminded me of when I was back in college, and I found a glitch in Madden that allowed me to catch my own kick-offs on my opponents one yardline over and over again, and it was unstoppable. It was the ultimate hustle. It's how I paid for all my beer.

Fast forward 18 years, and I'm watching the Patriots run the same multi-read trap dive play over and over again out of their designed audible package for 12 yards a clip.

I wanted to pull out all my hair. It was like watching someone slam their dick in a door over and over again, not realizing why their pecker was throbing with pain.

How do we not check out of our sub-packages? Had Stache convinced himself that suddenly, somehow, Brady and Belicheck would forget the results they were seeing and deviate from their audible checks? What level of stubborn arrogance does that require?

If I ever hear "43 is the Mike" again, I'm turning off the TV.

And THAT is how I paid for all of MY beer in college.

(Agree with your post BTW.)

Given his birds eye view of all 22 players on the field, it makes his lack of adjustments to the Patriots' personel package check outs even more inexcusable.

It really does. I can't FATHOM what he's doing up there. He's taken himself off of the sidelie, where at least he could motivate his guys to play better, etc., and put himself in the booth so that he "can see better what's going on." But if you're not going to bother making adjustments, why do you even need to see what's going on? You might as well watch the game at home on TV.

It really does. I can't FATHOM what he's doing up there. He's taken himself off of the sidelie, where at least he could motivate his guys to play better, etc., and put himself in the booth so that he "can see better what's going on." But if you're not going to bother making adjustments, why do you even need to see what's going on? You might as well watch the game at home on TV.

That sums it up perfectly. I'm really not sure what he was doing yesterday.

Bills games have left me with a gamut of emotions. This one--anger. Anger in pure stupidity. We could have won, despite the ridiculous score.

Yeah, what gives Wanny?

We had them. If one guy was getting lit up--Scott--you replace him. This is the definition of insanity--doing the same thing and expecting different results. If they're running, put some bigger guys in there.

Learn to adjust next time. WTF.

And just as often you heard "50 is the Mike" and Brady would throw it whenever he had Barnett in pass coverage. All in all, one of the most pitiful displays of coaching prowess I've ever seen. It's bad enough that our players suck but they have NO chance if the coaches put them in the absolute WORST positions to succeed.

GO BILLS!!!

Couldn't have said it any better, K-9. That pretty much sums it up.

And just as often you heard "50 is the Mike" and Brady would throw it whenever he had Barnett in pass coverage. All in all, one of the most pitiful displays of coaching prowess I've ever seen. It's bad enough that our players suck but they have NO chance if the coaches put them in the absolute WORST positions to succeed.

GO BILLS!!!

unfortunately - thats exactly the offense BB has designed. they send out a pretty base package but thanks to versatility from a few guys (primarily gronk) - if you send extra DBs they run, if you keep the LBs out they pass. thats how they have been so damn effective the last couple years.

the solution, as been discussed repeatedly, is pressue with the front 4 and we didnt do well with that yesterday.

Agree with almost every statement on this thread. The Patriots are an excellent offense. But why overhaul what has generally been working and run a specialty defense as your base defense every single play of the game?? It's insane. It's like putting on the shift in baseball against every batter. And then shockingly, when the whole dime defense/no blitzing thing clearly wasn't working anymore, there are no adjustments to be found. How little confidence must they have in Sheppard and Moats? What other team would play and entire football game without a freaking middle linebacker? Sorry Ray Lewis, we're playing the Patriots this week, you're gonna be sitting this one out...