san fran will be ugly

nuklz2594

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 49ers killed the team that killed us in their home. So much for the East coast West coast small talk. We will get a hulk smash in candlestick park. Spiller and Jackson better take this one off. This my friends will be ugly very ugly!!

Seriously, I expect the Bills to win. Any team with Donte Whitner manning the middle will lose IMO. Karma has to come into play.

Also. If Spiller is healthy, time to make him the #1 and turn Freddy into a Kevin Faulk 3rd down/receiveing type. He caught it well today but CJ needs 20 touches a game for us to win.

F@$k San Fran.

Edited by stony

Seriously, I expect the Bills to win. Any team with Donte Whitner manning the middle will lose IMO. Karma has to come into play.

Also. If Spiller is healthy, time to make him the #1 and turn Freddy into a Kevin Faulk 3rd down/receiveing type. He caught it well today but CJ needs 20 touches a game for us to win.

F@$k San Fran.

CJ ran tentative today. Choice was the guy who should have been on the field right before the half.

NYJ could not run a bath. The Jets also just lost their very best player in the last 10 years. Do not think the Jets are the same team we played in the first game. Beyond that, I think we would beat them tomorrow if we played them.

NYJ could not run a bath. The Jets also just lost their very best player in the last 10 years. Do not think the Jets are the same team we played in the first game. Beyond that, I think we would beat them tomorrow if we played them.

we miraculously can beat the jets now? thats an interesting take.... gotta see it once before i could make a statement this bold

Fitz 0-7 vs Jets lifetime? Bold man.....this team is soft.....NE LB's beat Buffalo up..... Real LB's with size not Scott type LB's out there

some of you ride so high when we are up, and totally bash on the team when we are down... we lost the second half of the game, we will still make the playoffs

What is it about "middle of the road" that equates to playoffs?

I'm going out on a limb. Bills win this one.

Err, that's not a limb. That's called a "sucker".

The Bills are going to win.

Get up 10 on the 49ers and it's over. Alex Smith is a joke.

Fitzy will find Spiller on a little 10 yard pass, he'll run 60 yards in for a score, and the Bills will tack on a FG and coast from there.

Then again, if the 49ers get up 10 on you, you become one dimensional and it becomes a punishing running game and a brutal defense.

Edited by TheFunPolice

I don't think so, here's why:

Smith is no Brady. We can play base with Shep and Moats back in the game and we'll be MUCH better against the run.

Loss of Glenn and Urbik is going to hurt.

Loss of Glenn and Urbik is going to be a BIG problem. Reinheart (sp) and Pears are average. Two weak links in a line will kills us vs. 49ers D. Harriston I think will be adequate replacement for Glenn.

The Bills are going to win.

Get up 10 on the 49ers and it's over. Alex Smith is a joke.

Fitzy will find Spiller on a little 10 yard pass, he'll run 60 yards in for a score, and the Bills will tack on a FG and coast from there.

Then again, if the 49ers get up 10 on you, you become one dimensional and it becomes a punishing running game and a brutal defense.

Smith is not great, and I think Gilmore gets a pic next game. If Byrd is back that will be helpful. But I'm concerned about the O-line vs. 49ers D, and if Donald Jones is out we have no real WR options left. (Brad Smith....eh.....). TJ, but Fitz can't hit him on anything but a screen.

We lost our LT and RG, our run game went nowhere against the Pats who were ranked 7th or so against the run. Niners have been the best team against the run the last few years, we're toast next Sunday.

Edited by bouds

I don't know if this will help anyone going to the game, but the hash truffles that will be sold at not strictly bluegrass I'm told are awesome. Might want to get one or 2 for the game.

Of course they are for medicinal purposes only. They help all types of pain.

I want to believe that's true, but I don't think anything can alleviate the pain of being a Bills' fan.