san fran will be ugly

nuklz2594

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop Frank Gore. Make Alex Smith throw the ball. Adjust tthe effing Defense if needed. Our O is better then the Jets O. Fitz just needs to not turn the ball over.

SF has te same plan: Stop Cj/FJ. Make Fitz throw the (short) ball. There D is better than the bills D, so no adjustments necessary.

Just can't have Alex Smith commit any TO.

Edited by kidprison

The UB Bulls had a better shot at beating Georgia than the Bills have against the Forty Niners. .

What a bunch of BS and complete overreaction. I'm not predicting but gimme a break. No team starting Alex Smith is unbeatable. If the Bills can go up by 2 tds like they have in every game since the opener, Smith ain't Brady.

What a bunch of BS and complete overreaction. I'm not predicting but gimme a break. No team starting Alex Smith is unbeatable. If the Bills can go up by 2 tds like they have in every game since the opener, Smith ain't Brady.

But...The Bills ARE the Bills.

:lol: !!!!!

Harbaugh isn't playing. They're going to be on Fitzpatrick like flies on a wet turd. -And justifiably so. Everyone knows that if you pressure him, he'll throw it to the D sooner or later.

Aldon Smith, and Patrick Willis will be looking for career days. If last week is any indication, -they'll have them.

The last time I went into a game feeling like we were so badly outmatched was the Ravens game a couple years ago and we ended up looking surprisingly good and almost pulled off the upset. Lets home this happens again (although this time we win).

Anyone remember Bills at Ravens, October 24, 2010?

The Bills were something like 0-6 and the Ravens were coming off a bye. Every single poster on TBD was wondering how bad the final score would be in Baltimore's favor.

It was...by far...the best game the Bills played all year. They had a 24-10 lead at one point and even though they blew the lead, Fitz rallied them to tie the game and send it into OT.

Yes, they lost the game, but it was the best they played against any team all year long. Just remember something like this when we saw how ugly the San Francisco result will be. I'm not saying the Bills will win or that they will definitely be competitive, but don't assume the game will be ugly just because of who they're playing.

The last time I went into a game feeling like we were so badly outmatched was the Ravens game a couple years ago and we ended up looking surprisingly good and almost pulled off the upset. Lets home this happens again (although this time we win).

That's the one I was talking about. I even think the Ravens were double-digit favorites that day.

I'm just gonna say that history in the series favors Buffalo. The last time we played we straight up whipped them and that was with Losman.. I know that was 8 years ago.. but history seems to mysteriously play a role in NFL games.. The Bills offense is much better than the Jets. Hopefully we stop the run first since their passing game isn't that scary.. I think it will be close..

I'm just gonna say that history in the series favors Buffalo. The last time we played we straight up whipped them and that was with Losman.. I know that was 8 years ago.. but history seems to mysteriously play a role in NFL games.. The Bills offense is much better than the Jets. Hopefully we stop the run first since their passing game isn't that scary.. I think it will be close..

probably. big bounce back effort-wise I would predict... i would be totally shocked if they are healthy during the game but lay down and get crushed... not happening. Alex Smith is a nice player but not brady

probably. big bounce back effort-wise I would predict... i would be totally shocked if they are healthy during the game but lay down and get crushed... not happening. Alex Smith is a nice player but not brady

I can't decide if you think the Bills will win or keep game "respectable", but still lose?

if this ends being a beat down like what the 49ers did to the jets the guano will hit the fan. the 49ers defense is better than what the pats have. the oline is built to ground and pound. if this is a blowout you will hear taps being played in the background.