Team Fitz...anyone?

Virgil

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 ints. It means our defense was out there for more times than they needed to. But fatigue is only a setting in Madden, right?

Jesus I hate defend Fitz because I don't think he's the answer but come on! Seriously? The first 2 INTS were in the first half and had no effect on the defense as they stopped both drives. The second 2 were when the Bills were already down by 21 in the second half. So how does that explain the fatigue. You act like they were 4 in a row.What about the FJ fumble, or does he get a pass?

The defense was putrid today. Don't insult your fellow fans by making it seem like we don't get that. But Fitz is NOT a NFL caliber QB.

Does the D need help? Of course!!! They let up 52 points. But that doesn't mean we don't need a different QB as well.

I couldn't agree more.

Fitz can't throw deep with any consistency and the entire NFL knows it; our "playoff-quality" defense is not very good when it needs to be.

Teams win and lose games like today, not players.

Its funny how when freddy fumbled when we were down 28-21, that goes ignored...again, the pats had 2 100 yd rushers and 2 100 yd receivers and we're complaining about fitz not throwing for 6 tds.

If the defense wouldve played like they did first half we wouldve won that's clear as day. We have the lead 21-7 and we can't run the ball and fitz has to keep throwing.

This loss is so clearly on the defense that it pains me to have to even point it out.

No one is pinning the loss entirely on Fitz. The point is, he continually shows that he's not a consistent starter that will take you very far. He's not bad, but he's certainly not a prototype successfull starting quarterback by NFL standards.

So let me get the reasoning here straight... If we had another QB, we would have won the game? Even though our defense was terrible? I'm not trying to be an ass, but QBs get you leads, sometimes it's 3 or 7 or 14 or whatever. If they do that they did their job. Now once the team has the lead is it not the defenses job to stop the opposing offense?

At this point in his career, what makes you believe he can be the guy for 4 quarters, against a division rival, or to get us to the playoffs.

I have the Fitz jersey, the original belief, and the desire for him to be good. He shows glimpses, but not a complete story.

He's not the guy to get us to the next level. I think that anyone who believes otherwise is crazy, but I'm listening.

I give up on him too. He gives no margain. The team must beat the opponent in every phase of the game to get a win. He won't gut one out for you when you dont deserve it. in this case he could have elevated his play when the pats started getting back into the game. Instead came 3 and outs, Sacks, bad throws and nothing more. Then the jackson fumble, more porous run d et voila.

I'm going to say this one more time, who said anything about today's game?

I do believe he didn't do enough to keep the team on the field so the d could catch their breath. But ultimately, I said his collection of work.

Please stop with the argument that he didn't single handedly lose the game today.

But... If you want to. Brady was down 14 without an interception and did take control and win the game for his team. Fitz sure didn't do that.

I am handing in my team fitz card. Seen enough. He is what he is. Inconsistent and weak armed . Give me 12 weeks of t jax. Then it's time for buddy to find a qb. Yes the run d was a joke but I have seen enough of fits to understand he has to many shortcomings to consistently win

Because he couldn't win a effing shoot out with Tom !@#$ing Brady he is the worst QB in the league.

Because he "only" had a 21-7 lead and "only" managed 28 points he is the worst QB in the league.

Because he single handily let NE score 52 points and put up 600 yards of offense he is the worst QB in the league.

Because he made some errors and was not perfect he is the worst QB in the league

Because he had 4 TDs and 4 ints he is the worst QB in the league.

Because both his 1A and 1B RBs were at about 50% and they didn't get their job done today he is the worst QB in the league.

Because his top WR looked to have quit a few times on him he is the worst QB in the league.

Because his coaches are incompetent at times he is the worst QB in the league.

To endlessly blame Fitz for the Bills shortcomings means you have shortsighted tunnel vision and it's obvious you think you know but you really know nothing about football, and Fitz is your easiest scapegoat because you know nothing. Gotta blame someone and Fitz is the easiest one to blame.

It's never the WR not doing their job is it? It's never the RB not doing their job is it? It's never the TE not doing their job is it? It's never the coaches not doing their job is it? And of course there is never any credit given to the other teams defense for doing their job is it? Of course not it's all Fitz fault. Bashing Fitz all the time is useless as he is the QB for this year and probably the next couple.

Edited by FreakPop

I do believe he didn't do enough to keep the team on the field so the d could catch their breath. But ultimately, I said his collection of work.

Please stop with the argument that he didn't single handedly lose the game today.

But... If you want to. Brady was down 14 without an interception and did take control and win the game for his team. Fitz sure didn't do that.

So you bash him in the shout box after the game and this is just a coincidence?

Really, maybe the defense needed to help themselves out and get a stop. That ever cross your mind? Obviously not because that would require too much thinking, it's just easier to blame Fitz. :wallbash:

At this point in his career, what makes you believe he can be the guy for 4 quarters, against a division rival, or to get us to the playoffs.

I have the Fitz jersey, the original belief, and the desire for him to be good. He shows glimpses, but not a complete story.

He's not the guy to get us to the next level. I think that anyone who believes otherwise is crazy, but I'm listening.

I'm ready for whoever Gailey thinks is better prepared to lead the team to a win, either Jackson or Thigpen. Today was a game where the opposition made the game about the QB and Fitzpatrick failed miserably. I don't want to see another year go down the drain...start either of the backups. I'm so fed up I don't care which one.

Biggest errors by the current administration:

1. switching to the 3-4

2. not finding or even attempting to find the next QB via the draft

And save your excuses, they don't hold water.

And for everyone saying that fitz is average at best, he leads the league in TDs..ya he also has a high amount of ints but no one here is saying he's brady or manning. But you don't lead the league in tds and are just average, or according to some of you, garbage.

Everyone on this team needs to step up their game including fitz..but the 6000 fitz sucks threads are idiotic.

Ya that's real smart, let's put thigpen in there. This board is full of geniuses.

We're 2-2 not 0-4 like the saints and brees will be. Let's bench the league leader in tds and put in thigpen. Genius.

Uhm, did he not give us the lead, 21-7 in the third quarter?? Why don't you talk about 45 !@#$ing points the pats put up on our great defense in 1.5 quarters.

Did we watch the same game? No running game, and we gave up about 700yds on defense and you're talking about fitz

No, he did not give us that lead. Scott Chandler (and the D creating turnovers) gave us that lead, and Fitz "I can't throw over 10 yards accurately over 10 yards" Fitzpatrick had 2 INTs by that point, and overthrew a WIDE OPEN TJ Graham. No point having a fast WR when your QB sucks. Fitz would later throw another INT by AGAIN under-throwing a open WR.