"They won't lose three in a row" -- anyone else sick of he

eball

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tired of it, though I understand why people say it. And if the Bills do manage to beat them, prepare to hear the exclusive reaction being, "What's wrong with the Patriots?"

exactly, WHEN we beat the Pats, it'll be more about what's wrong with the Pats than what's right with the Bills.

The "experts" will then put a cherry on top by quoting the usual "But lets give credit the the Bills" When we win everyone will begin to see a powershift in the division

We've spent the last 3 years building a team to beat the Patcheats. NOW is the time! I placed a decent bet that the Bills will beat the Cheaters this week. I want to see Brady on the turf frequently this Sunday.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are "we" gonna build a team to beat the jets?

Edited by kidprison

My point is this -- whether the Pats* lost the last two weeks or not has no bearing on their odds of winning this week. None. It is a fact they haven't lost three in a row since 2003 -- an irrelevant fact.

The Pats* had not been under .500 in a season since the opener in 2002. Yet here we are, and the Pats* are under .500.

It would be nice to hear analysts talk about WHY the Pats* lost two weeks in a row -- you might find some actual insight that their OL isn't very good, they've had to keep Gronk in to block, and their defense didn't play very well last Sunday night.

Please do not let facts in on this argument.

I'm not sure why anyone outside of Buffalo should think the Bills will win.

The Bills lost badly to the Jets, then beat KC and the Browns.

Now FredEx and Spiller, arguably the best 2 players on the team, are hurt and listed as questionable.

Even if they manage to play they will not be near 100%.

Any outsider looking at this game laughs and moves to the next one.

Don't worry about what other people think and say.

The sun sets on an empire eventually.

Nothing precludes it from happening this year.

A good team, yes. The great, unbeatable Collosus that once was? No.

The Bills confused the Brady last year without a pass rush and spotting the team 21 points.

This year, they have a pass rush.

We're better than we were when we beat them last year. They're worse than they were when they lost to us last year.

Doesn't that mean we better win? I expect to win and seems logical that we do.

Logical? The Bills have been bad seemingly forever. The pats* have been good seemingly forever. The Bills acquired players that on paper made them considerably better defensively from last year. So far the Bills lost to a mediocre Jets team, and beat bad KC and Browns teams. NE* crushed the Titans, and lost 2 close games to two decent teams (AZ and Balt).

Expecting to win is fine because you are a Bills fan. But how is it logical?

Logical? The Bills have been bad seemingly forever. The pats* have been good seemingly forever. The Bills acquired players that on paper made them considerably better defensively from last year. So far the Bills lost to a mediocre Jets team, and beat bad KC and Browns teams. NE* crushed the Titans, and lost 2 close games to two decent teams (AZ and Balt).

Expecting to win is fine because you are a Bills fan. But how is it logical?

The flaw in your thinking is you're putting the most weight on the first week which is the worst indicator of where the teams are now.

I fully expect the Bills to win this one. Pats are coming to our house. Our defensive line is disruptive while their offensive line is very weak. Our offense is keeping pace with the best in the league in scoring and their defense can't stop anyone. This is far and away a gimme for the Patsies.

I really hope to win badly, but playing the Pats after two straight losses would not be my first choice. It does not come down to a coin flip if it hasnt happened in 10 years. That sounds more like a 2 headed coin to me. I am thrilled we pulled that game out last year, but dont forget we were down 21-0 in that game, and couldve easily been routed at home. I am so nervous for this one. If we wouldve looked at least decent against the Jets I would be more confident, but hopefully this roll continues. We picked Brady off 4 times in that game, and still won it at the last second. We need to play our best, and hope that Pats are at their worst this weekend. How great would it be to be considered the AFC East favored Buffalo Bills!!

No one here seems to care about that. It's all Pats,Pats,Pats-the only division team we beat last year.

Its all about the Pats because theyve beaten us 17 out of the last 18 games, and had the longest active streak over us for the last 9 seasons. That is dominance. Edited by coseybedaman