"They won't lose three in a row" -- anyone else sick of he

eball

Its all about the Pats because theyve beaten us 17 out of the last 18 games, and had the longest active streak over us for the last 9 seasons. That is dominance.

Well it's over. We beat them. there is no streak. Do I still fuss over the 70's Miami lossing streak? No. I don't really care about NE that much. It's two games in the division of no greater importance than Jets/Miami.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Logical? The Bills have been bad seemingly forever. The pats* have been good seemingly forever. The Bills acquired players that on paper made them considerably better defensively from last year. So far the Bills lost to a mediocre Jets team, and beat bad KC and Browns teams. NE* crushed the Titans, and lost 2 close games to two decent teams (AZ and Balt).

Expecting to win is fine because you are a Bills fan. But how is it logical?

One could arguee that the Pats have been good for so long with the same guys on offense. Now they are missing some of those pieces and also others are getting older. The Oline in particular looks shaky at best. And the book has been out on Brady now for more then a few years. The Bills can and will be able to get pressure on him from up the middle with Williams and Dareus. This will casue Brady to get antsy and lose focus. I do not think the Pats will be able to run on the Bills.

In turn The Bills Oline will need to force the run. It may not amount to much at first. But the more our Oline pushes and beats on Wilfork, by the second half the 3 yard runs will turn into 6-8 yds.

The Bills just need to keep the game close going into the fourth. At that point they take the game over. 28-24 Bills win.

I have been hoping for years it is the begining of the end for the Patriot Dynasty. It has been 12 years since they have started this run. 12 years!! That is longer then any other dynasty in football. Think about it!! Steelers of the 70's. 49ers of 80s. Dallas of the 90s.

Seriously it is time the entire league stands up to the Pats and realizes they put their pants on one leg at a time. This attitude is why the Ravens and Giants beat them. Ok, they also have great deffenses. But this is the game the Bills D can put its name on the list!!!

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

exactly, WHEN we beat the Pats, it'll be more about what's wrong with the Pats than what's right with the Bills.

I would rather the press have this discussion rather than 'Pats* get back on track'. It sounds obvious but I won't care less about what the post-Pats* loss discussion centers around. I will be too busy celebrating a three game winning streak.

I have been dreaming about this game since the longest thread in TBD history. I hit F5 probably about a million times in three days to see if we had bagged Mario Williams. Then we parlayed that with Mark Anderson which I interpreted as "here we come Brady!"

My thoughts are that the Jets game is the first game of the season and the Bills weren't ready. Now they have bounced back and you can say what you will but the Chiefs and Browns have been playing decent football. I also agree with the thought that Chan has been purposely holding this team back to open a can of Whoop A$$ on Brady and Co.

I'm pumped.

I have been dreaming about this game since the longest thread in TBD history. I hit F5 probably about a million times in three days to see if we had bagged Mario Williams. Then we parlayed that with Mark Anderson which I interpreted as "here we come Brady!"

My thoughts are that the Jets game is the first game of the season and the Bills weren't ready. Now they have bounced back and you can say what you will but the Chiefs and Browns have been playing decent football. I also agree with the thought that Chan has been purposely holding this team back to open a can of Whoop A$$ on Brady and Co.

I'm pumped.

OK, so Chan didn't/couldn't get the team ready for the opener, but he has intentionally held the team back so he/they can "surprise" the pats? Hmmm, I don't buy it.

Well it's over. We beat them. there is no streak. Do I still fuss over the 70's Miami lossing streak? No. I don't really care about NE that much. It's two games in the division of no greater importance than Jets/Miami.

Sorry Jim, but beating them once in 9 seasons doesnt negate the dominance that they have had over us. We are not talking about the 1970s Dolphins. We are talking about the 2012 Buffalo Bills. This streak is current! Not to be compared with a 40 year old streak. This brutal onslaught is still going on! That is why the Patriots games are important. It represents a new time in the AFC East when they no longer have a gimme game vs the Bills. Unfortunately, nothing has changed just because we squeaked out a comeback win last year during a 6-10 season. As we all saw unfortunately there is no changing of the guard anytime soon. Edited by coseybedaman

The Bills can and will be able to get pressure on him from up the middle with Williams and Dareus.This will casue Brady to get antsy and lose focus.

I do not think the Pats will be able to run on the Bills.

In turn The Bills Oline will need to force the run. It may not amount to much at first. But the more our Oline pushes and beats on Wilfork, by the second half the 3 yard runs will turn into 6-8 yds.

The Bills just need to keep the game close going into the fourth. At that point they take the game over.

Sorry to pick on you but, wow!