Winslow honorably discharged by pats

NoSaint

He is a spoiled brat, and they probably weren't kowtowing to the self-proclaimed "Chosen One".

No doubt someone here will say "the Bills should bring him in. What do they have to lose?" or "If we sign him now, he will really want to get back at the Pats".

I love how people bash him like he is some villian. OMG, he called himself a soldier when he was in college!!! A former coach of mine was a paratrooper in the army and said football is the closet thing to an actual battle. Winslow is fighting through awful knees to try and continue his career. A lot of rich kids become bums. The guy was a pro bowl level NFL player. How does that make him a spoiled brat?

I love how people bash him like he is some villian. OMG, he called himself a soldier when he was in college!!! A former coach of mine was a paratrooper in the army and said football is the closet thing to an actual battle. Winslow is fighting through awful knees to try and continue his career. A lot of rich kids become bums. The guy was a pro bowl level NFL player. How does that make him a spoiled brat?

That soldier thing doesn't bother me in the least. Look into the rest of his career...

The soldier thing is easy to poke fun at, as he's been an all around jerk.

What else has he done in his NFL career? I'm honestly asking because I think he has been pretty low key.

Hahaha!

Just do a google search along the the lines of "Kellen Winslow jerk". The guys whole career he was a giant nuisance on every team. His father was the same way, and was not well liked by his teammates in San Diego.

As far as the "soldier" thing, I think that was completely overblown, what I found offensive about it was that the quote came after he was questioned about taunting a player he just injured.

Here's one...

http://sports.yahoo....39017--nfl.html

This is really funny too!

http://www.thebrushback.com/Archives/jshockey_full.htm

Edited by Matthews' Bag

What else has he done in his NFL career? I'm honestly asking because I think he has been pretty low key.

a good rule of thumb is when a player that gifted cant stay on a team its a sign.

he had the motorcycle accident incident, a lot of just cocky comments in general... he just isnt very likable in my book, and that seems to be echoed by even people that know him well - so its easy to suspect that the first glance impression from the media isnt thaaaaaat far off.