Vick fans on here.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I thought his feet where his claim to fame? Has Roethlisberger EVER had a good O line?

I won't defend Vick but yeah, Pitsburgh has had plenty of good Olines. Just because BigBen holds the ball forever and takes some hits doesn't mean his line isn't doing their job - Ben just needs to learn when to get rid of the ball.

I won't defend Vick but yeah, Pitsburgh has had plenty of good Olines. Just because BigBen holds the ball forever and takes some hits doesn't mean his line isn't doing their job - Ben just needs to learn when to get rid of the ball.

Now this is funny. Anyway, Vick's sucking is the best thing for the Eagles fans. It means the equally over-rated Andy Reid will finally be fired.

That's the difference. Vick has taken a pounding in his career. He can't move like he could in his Atlanta days, or even like he could two years ago. He will not be playing in his mid-30s.

He'll be too dogged out by then.

He's be A LOT better if he had more than 1.5 seconds to throw the ball. Just sayin.....that Eagles offensive line freakin blows.

Not disagreeing with you, Johnny, that's true of any QB. Yet Fitz doesn't seem to get a pass in that circumstance (last half of last season, Jets game)

*Sigh*.... The obsession with Michael Vick is absurd... For a guy who doesn't even play for the Bills...SMH...

That would be why you have his picture as your avatar ... 'cuz you're all healthy and balanced about Vick?

*Sigh*.... The obsession with Michael Vick is absurd... For a guy who doesn't even play for the Bills...SMH...

This is hilarious. All you do is trash Fitz with childish nicknames. Yet, you have the dog killer as your avatar. Well guess what? Fitz leads the NFL in touchdowns while Vick leads the league in sacks. And Vick plays with a far superior supporting cast.

Now this is funny. Anyway, Vick's sucking is the best thing for the Eagles fans. It means the equally over-rated Andy Reid will finally be fired.

Look's like you and Reid had the same thought-

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/eagles-head-coach-andy-reid-continue-evaluate-quarterback-172831518--nfl.html

Anyway I get a kick out of this because when he was available there where endless posts on here saying RW was a cheap racist for not hiring this sure savior.

This is hilarious. All you do is trash Fitz with childish nicknames. Yet, you have the dog killer as your avatar. Well guess what? Fitz leads the NFL in touchdowns while Vick leads the league in sacks. And Vick plays with a far superior supporting cast.

Would you take their line over ours?

I still feel Vick would have done well here. Our O line has improved and we're more of a running team. I think he would have thrived in that scenario. I also feel he would have done well for us with his feet during those years where our O line wasn't doing so well